• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump to be greeted in England by 650 foot rude crop circle

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
First the stupid baby balloon and now this?
---------

President Donald Trump may not want to look out the window as he passes over the English countryside later this week.

An artist has turned part of a field at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville into a 650-foot crop circle with “Fuck Trump” written in Russian, according to local newspaper Bucks Herald.

The Herald said the crop circle should be visible from the president’s chopper as he flies to a meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May at Chequers, the premier’s country home.

https://www.7newsplus.com/trump-to-...50-foot-crop-circle-with-a-very-rude-message/

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
First the stupid baby balloon and now this?
---------

President Donald Trump may not want to look out the window as he passes over the English countryside later this week.

An artist has turned part of a field at Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville into a 650-foot crop circle with “Fuck Trump” written in Russian, according to local newspaper Bucks Herald.

The Herald said the crop circle should be visible from the president’s chopper as he flies to a meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May at Chequers, the premier’s country home.

https://www.7newsplus.com/trump-to-...50-foot-crop-circle-with-a-very-rude-message/

I’m afraid England has fallen to the radicals. :hammer:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe he'll see the message and motion to Melania that she should read it, NOW.!
Our maybe ask her if the message is for him or her or both.
Send the artist one of his wife's glamour pix and say yes he does.

rugerman

If it were me I would turn that chopper around fly back to Air Force one and come back home, cut off diplomatic ties until the British apologized, let the queen know that how I felt about her countries breach of protocol then cut off communications for a while to let it sink in.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If it were me I would turn that chopper around fly back to Air Force one and come back home, cut off diplomatic ties until the British apologized, let the queen know that how I felt about her countries breach of protocol then cut off communications for a while to let it sink in.

The way the Brits are, I doubt the Queen pays much attention to silly balloons or country fields. It's their sense of humour in protest.

For some reason I can't see Trump turning around in a huff over childish antics both abroad and domestic.

He's got stuff to do.

rugerman

Pirate girl I said if it were me, but I’m not a business man or the president of the United States, that’s just the way that I am.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is President Trump in Marine 1 coming into a landing at England's Sandhurst Military Academy. Photos were taken by my sister. Sandhurst is almost walking distance from her house, she was in the downtown area of her village when she took these pictures.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 5.44.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 5.44.10 AM.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 5.43.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 5.43.41 AM.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 43

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
And without President Trump the US would have followed.

I'm sure President Trump is considering cancelling his trip over a couple stupid acts.

Cancelling?
He's already there.
CNN are already giving instruction on what he should and should not do when meeting Her Majesty.
I don't see him shoving his hand forth for a strong handshake, or grabbing her and hugging her like the lady did here in the states.
Why that wouldnt be proper!
:yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The Greeting is in Russian???Well now we know why.
https://eaglerising.com/60612/nato-bends-to-trumps-will/

from Russia with love:th_lmao:

Russia is worried about selling their gas to Germany through a pipeline they can threaten to shut down. Haven't we seen this movie once before?

......The media, of course, spent most of the last few days attacking President Trump’s treatment of our NATO allies. Reading the stories coming out of the NATO meetings, one would have believed that NATO was on the brink of collapse and all because Donald Trump was saying mean (but true) things.
Instead, on Thursday we learned that our NATO allies had decided to comply with President Trump’s demand that each member nation increase defense spending post haste.......

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is President Trump in Marine 1 coming into a landing at England's Sandhurst Military Academy. Photos were taken by my sister. Sandhurst is almost walking distance from her house, she was in the downtown area of her village when she took these pictures.
That's a V-22 Osprey. AFAIK, the President doesn't fly in that type of aircraft. Are there any images of him exiting that aircraft?

I'm wondering if it may have been part of his entourage but I didn't think the President himself is allowed to fly in it as its dependability is questionable.

I also thought:
A) The President's helicopters are all "white tops" This helicopter has a green top
B) There should be several identical aircraft landing when the President is coming in on one of them. One is the President, the others are decoys.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:thumbup:

Attachments

• 37126505_2035330766478775_7630681911618174976_n.jpg
    37126505_2035330766478775_7630681911618174976_n.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 27

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That's a V-22 Osprey. AFAIK, the President doesn't fly in that type of aircraft. Are there any images of him exiting that aircraft?

I'm wondering if it may have been part of his entourage but I didn't think the President himself is allowed to fly in it as its dependability is questionable.

I also thought:
A) The President's helicopters are all "white tops" This helicopter has a green top
B) There should be several identical aircraft landing when the President is coming in on one of them. One is the President, the others are decoys.

Those Osprey copters had been in the area since the 9th.