• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Got 275K laying around ?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Are you gonna buy it Tom? It would look really kewl sitting front of your place.

I have to wonder how in the H that guy ever got a hold of a sherman tank?

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Looks like there is more than one! Nice, but hard to move around. Permits and all. I'll stick with the "wheeled" variety instead. Anyone got a "Stryker" for sale? LOL

God bless,
Tony

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
stryker is a good acronym for pos give me on of the new milrap's asv or a 113 in my mind strykers are a real waste of money. they do attract the video game playing young kids joining the military now days.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Striker like M113 have a ton of variants. They are highly mobile and moderately quiet. Do have a hefty price tag too. Uncle Sugar likes to spend unnecessary money. Not familiar with the MRAP.
God bless,
Tony

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Are you gonna buy it Tom? It would look really kewl sitting front of your place.

I have to wonder how in the H that guy ever got a hold of a sherman tank?

Once I have it delivered we can have the next FF get together at the shop, after Big Dog retools the main gun on the tank !:whistling:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
mrap mine resistant armored platform the currant models are built around an awd Navistar platform some of the early models used mack running gear like the asv they have a v shaped tub for the sloping armor effect from all positions 4 and 6 wd for better mobility. the 8 wd of the styker sounds cool the reality is once 1 tire spins out it creates a wheel chalk for the next wheel. I have actually driven around a striker that was stuck and not up to its axles with a m923 0n the small stop and go tires and used a winch to free a styker my opinion that's a lot of money to have it stuck in its own tracks.