• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker For Sale

Donald McMullin

Ran across this Tucker for sale. $19,000

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/rvs/289728908.html

1969 tucker sno-cat with 4 tracks, 8 passenger, ready to go great looking snocat. seats recovered in back, just tuned and a rebuilt carburator. this cat runs and starts great and has excellent flotation.

I think it is located in Idaho. Not sure if I attached the link correctly, I am new at this posting.

Attachments

• VvsyJQKYzitMcefJgcuoXDDWKyQX.jpg
    VvsyJQKYzitMcefJgcuoXDDWKyQX.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 884

Donald McMullin

Attached is second picture I found of this Tucker. Note, it is Bend, Oregon not Idaho.

Attachments

• MmxnzyW6vEXHNpUd9PP7BhcgJDLD.jpg
    MmxnzyW6vEXHNpUd9PP7BhcgJDLD.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 883

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Donald, good find. I love the old classic steel track Tuckers. That looks like a 400 series to me.

Here is a nice Tucker for sale on Ebay right now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985...737QQitemZ270095990482QQrdZ1#ebayphotohosting

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]1985 Tucker Sno-Cat,snowcat,1342 with rear cab,snow [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Vehicle Description [/FONT]
Up for auction is a GREAT condition 1985 Tucker 1342 Sno-Cat with new rear cabin.Cat has NEW paint,front windshield,all new door seals,super low hours of 1698.Has an industrial Chrysler 318 engine with a 4 speed manual transmission.Runs and opreates great,.Dual rear hydraulics are located at the rear of unit.Everything works!Has had recent track work with all belts and cleats in good condition.If you need a picture of anything else on the cat,e-mail and l will get what you need.Sno-cat is for sale locally so may end auction early.Can assit in transport.SOLD AS-IS,no warranty.

Attachments

• fb5f_3.JPG
    fb5f_3.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 877
  • f6e8_3.JPG
    f6e8_3.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 857
  • f853_3.JPG
    f853_3.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 855
  • f9e3_3.JPG
    f9e3_3.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 857

Donald McMullin

About 1500 miles on this clean tucker sno-cat. It is yellow and has four steel tracks with fiberglass pontoons. Powered by an inline 250 chevy six, just tuned and a rebuilt holly one-barrel carburator. This cat purrs and handles the deep snow very well. It is a real attention getter and people are constantly taking photos whether it is on the trailer or on the snow. It comes with a steel tilt trailer custom built for this model. asking $19,000 and it is located in bend, oregon. e-mail is stevegproperties@aol.com for pics. my cell is 1-541-420-9489 My photo files seem to be too big but if you look under photos and then general pics # 17285 you will see a photo my son took in feb. thanks, steveg.

Attachments

• 17285.jpg
    17285.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 853