• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Any Recommendation for A Boil in Bag?

awakevaulting

I'm planning to enter into a restaurant business with my sister. But I think , we need something that could help us to cook, freeze and reheat the food that we have. I was thinking if we need to purchase plastic pouches that are good for boiling food. But, I 'm contemplating if these resealable bags are safe for heating. Any recommendation that you know?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sorry to say this but after reading your post, my recommendation would be, "Don't go in to the restaurant business". Sorry man!!!! :ermm::sad::sad:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Reheated restaurant food?

If I am going to pay somebody to cook my food, it better be done right, it better be fresh, and it better be free of pathogens.

Find something else to do, please.