• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ride the Divide

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Our local bike club showed this movie last night. It was free for anybody so my wife and I made a date and went to see it.

It is about a bike race somewhat undocumented from Canada to Mexico along the Continental Divide. I did some research on it and so far only 100 people have attempted it and only 40 have made it all the way and only 1 female. One guy has attempted it three or four times and has not made it yet. One guy last years winner has completed it multiple times. I think you would have to want it pretty bad to make it all the way. I think I would go nuts about the second day in. There is no support like a normal bike race. You start out together but within days you end up separating.

Trailer

Good Article