• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
boot.jpg

:applause::jumpingSm:festive:

Here's hoping you have a nice day, sugar!
Big hugs from Ohio!
Whoopee Ti-Yi-O!! and lots of cake!
:biggrin:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Cowboy! :happybday:

Hope you have a GREAT day!!!! :dancing: :thewave:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Many thanks PG & the rest of you nice folks :biggrin: . No big plans for today other then I,ll get to meet the new grandaughter for the first time today she,s a month old today .

We aint never been around no lil girls , but She,s allready got her pink cowgirl boots waitin for her & I plan on having turning her into a sharp shooter in no time :brows: . Bad thing is I,m going to have to lock up my weapons every time she comes to visit , that could take hours :w00t2:

Really looking forward to the visit & doing my part to make sure she,s spoilt rotton . :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Best birthday present you could get right there. Hope you enjoy her and remember you can change diapers!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Best birthday present you could get right there. Hope you enjoy her and remember you can change diapers!

Yep , I,m excited but I aint never much been on braggin on kids on a forum , but its been 30 plus years since I,ve been around any so I cant say i wont get a little pic posting happy :w00t2: . As far as the diaper duty I didn,t sign up for that , but it wouldn,t bother me . Hopefully she,ll never have to change mine if that time ever comes :biggrin:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
A new little tootsie?? Awwwwww.. have fun and enjoy her Cowboy!
Thanks PG . :flowers: This pic is about a week old , I beleive she was making a present by the facial expression . Allthough Grandma goes & see,s here every other day this will be her first visit out here today . :clap:

Attachments

• P5310002.JPG
    P5310002.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 151

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Happy Birthday Cowboy.....have a great day :clap:congrats on your Grandchild...i wish her all the best of health and wealth for her future.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks again Fellers , The babys here but asleep & i,m told I cant wake her up :sad:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I Got a few pics of grandma & the baby , allthough I aint got to hold her yet . Meet Jaylynn :biggrin:

Attachments

• P8070001.JPG
    P8070001.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 129
  • P8070003.JPG
    P8070003.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 135
  • P8070004.JPG
    P8070004.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 127

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ooooooooooooooooo, Jaylynn is a little princess punkin!!!!
Now you should have posted some pics of her with Grandpappy! lol

She's perfect! Look at that hair.
Tell her Auntie PG wants to bite her little toes.. :wub:
She's adorable Cowboy.
I hope you all have a great time if they are still there.
:flowers:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks PG , I never got to hold her as she spent most of the time asleep & I didn,t want to wake Her just for pics , But She,ll be back soon for a longer stay . My honey do list of things to do around the place sure went up quick though :yum: :biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Belated birthday greetings to ya Cowboy. Enjoy that new shootin pardner. We got one comin at the end of December, and I already have the .22 set aside and have the blank to build a 6'6" lil' tykes fly rod...it will be a 2 wt. to match Grandpa's, but will be better than anything I would build for myself. Just need to find out the sex so I can pick the thread and reel seat.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Jev . Sounds great you making plans ahead of time & good luck :biggrin:

I been scopin out one of my big trees for building a tree house . Girls do like tree houses dont they ? :unsure:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy birthday Cowboy and beautiful grand child there. They are fun but sure do grow up fast. I didn't catch if this is the first but having 17 grand kids and 4 great grand sons I can relate rather easily to them. :happybday

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Joe , Yep its the first . Were really looking forward to it , weve allready prepared to spoil Her then send her home :smile: .