• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Diesel Oil

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
I use Rottela T. You should too. There is NONE better.:thumb::a1::coolshade:Whacky_To

Doc, now don't tell me you didn't think this wouldn't happen.:yum::tiphat::beer:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
johnday said:
I use Rottela T. You should too. There is NONE better.:thumb::a1::coolshade:Whacky_To

Doc, now don't tell me you didn't think this wouldn't happen.:yum::tiphat::beer:

Me too!! There's nothing better for the price on keeping the dust down on my driveway during those dry summer months. :coolshade

OkeeDon

I don't "use" any oil except what came in the vehicle. To use some, you'd first have to dump out the stuff that's in there, and there's no reason to do that. It would be a waste of our earth's precious resources.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rotella???????????

It's spelled Rotel. It's the secret ingredient in tex-mex food.

I'm sure it would work wonders in a diesel engine :flame2:

It's an additive so just pour some in, leaving the existing oil in place.

The original blend is best unless you want some extra performance then use extra hot.

(I hope this reply is as responsive as the usual reply in the typical my oil is best forum)

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
I have it worked out now that I only need add to my oil. Hey, it keeps the mosquitos down :yum: