• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Father's Day Facebook post

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Noname.jpg

:biggrin: ............ yeah and he got a few spankings in his day!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Happy Fathers Day Dawg. That was a good post, even brought tears to my eyes. :thumb:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad he realizes it now. You would never get something like that when they are teens.:biggrin:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad he realizes it now. You would never get something like that when they are teens.:biggrin:

No doubt! Jarod (7 years elder) actually made it easier for me with Colt. Jarod realized early that what I conveyed to him was always real, in their best interest, and meant to make them flourish. He continually told Colt to pay heed and thankfully he did.

From a proud father ......... 2 boys .......... Jarod - major in business, minor in economics, heads loans and marketing at a small credit union in central Ohio. Colt - major in management info systems, major in project management, looking for work in his field, currently a customer associate at Lowe's working 50 hours a week. Never an issue with either one, stand up men! Cheryl and I are blessed ............. :clap:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
No doubt! Jarod (7 years elder) actually made it easier for me with Colt. Jarod realized early that what I conveyed to him was always real, in their best interest, and meant to make them flourish. He continually told Colt to pay heed and thankfully he did.

From a proud father ......... 2 boys .......... Jarod - major in business, minor in economics, heads loans and marketing at a small credit union in central Ohio. Colt - major in management info systems, major in project management, looking for work in his field, currently a customer associate at Lowe's working 50 hours a week. Never an issue with either one, stand up men! Cheryl and I are blessed ............. :clap:
Sounds like you are blessed Dawg and well deserved I'm sure, Congrats and hope you have a great day. :biggrin: