• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help does anyone have (LMC track pattern questions)

Wayne

Are you sure you need 4 inch center holes. The 2100 used 4 inch, but most 3700 tracks I've seen use 4.5 inch centers. I have a set of symmetrical tracks off of a 3700b. What pattern are you looking for? You certainly need to match the grousers you have.

Wayne

Did you get the pattern you needed? I don't need anything for my projects, I was questioning your track bolt pattern as to whether it was the 4" or 4.5".

Wayne

I don't have a template for the holes. I know that I just parted out a 3700B and it had a mixture of grousers, alignment brackets, and backing plates,. Some were 7/16 and some were 1/2 inch diameter. I drilled out all of the 7/16 and now have uniform 1/2 hole and bolts. It had the larger sprockets, which end up wit 4 1/2 spacing. Maybe the smaller sprocket is the same as the 2100 with 4 inch spacing.