• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

'65 Tucker 443 in CA

Eric L

Site Supporter
located Northern Ca. $4000

Don't need to sell.. don't really want to sell.. but honestly she's just sitting in my shop as an ornament more than a toy.

1965 Tucker Sno-Cat 443. runs, drives, steers. Jeep OHC 6 cyl gas, 4spd. seats 2 adults in front and 6-8 kids in back. rear is big enough to sleep in. weighs about 4500# and fits nicely on a standard car trailer.

Tracks need love to make it reliable. These classic steel track machines come with a cool factor that cannot be denied, but their tack design is somewhat dated, so parts are a challenge. I would recommend anyone thinking of a machine like this to do their research and come to their own conclusions as to what they want/need. I personally have come to the conclusion that this particular machine is not a good fit for me at this time.

Possible trailer to add for the right deal

trades considered.. like maybe: sleds, crewcab truck, K5, Jeep, snow removal equipment.. whatcha got?

here's a few pics.

Attachments

• CIMG1121.jpg
    CIMG1121.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 822
  • dsc06248.jpg
    dsc06248.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 814
  • CIMG1115.jpg
    CIMG1115.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 818

Eric L

Site Supporter
its been done, but I dont know the details.. I would love to find a newer cat to swap the parts from, but most are priced above what I consider "parts".

Eric L

Site Supporter
I had a lot of local guys look at it.. just didn't happen.

My phone was ringing constantly.. Personally I think CT to CA is a long ways to go for it.. but the guy seemed happy.. real nice guy, he may pop up here soon enough.