• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bloomberg screams for more gun control

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes he is. But a fool he ain't. He has gotten free airtime for his message on every major network,even Fox.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well that didn't take long. Little Mikey Moneyberg has diarrea of the mouth again. As if the Democrats are going to embrace gun control in the middle of an election year. Even the Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers is smarter than that. Well maybe not, but you guys catch the gist. :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It also preys on folks fears and sympathies when a tragedy occurs.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It also preys on folks fears and sympathies when a tragedy occurs.

Yes it does and that is the really sad part. It pisses me off to no end how these liberals have no regard for the victims or their families. Their philosophy is never let a good crisis go to waste. The ends justify the means with these folks.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Isn't it a bit hypocritical that whenever we have a CC citizen prevent such atradgedy, Bloomberg and His type do not call for more of them or forthe president to "get tough" on crimminals but as soon as some Ass wipe takes advantage of a gun free zone to ambush innocents, his bark is heard accross the land.

Chicago is a gun free zone. Was so when i lkived there. Only place i've ever seen the business end of a 38 pistol. Twice
This murder capitol of the nation is a bloodbath this summer. Raum Emmanual, all for aggressive gun control, is too busy preventing honest folks from having an honest vote this election. He should do something about the crimminal elementin his city.

It should be easy, but he would have to profile them. Perhaps it is via a professinal courtesy that he lets them run loose in the city.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Isn't it a bit hypocritical that whenever we have a CC citizen prevent such atradgedy, Bloomberg and His type do not call for more of them or forthe president to "get tough" on crimminals but as soon as some Ass wipe takes advantage of a gun free zone to ambush innocents, his bark is heard accross the land.

Chicago is a gun free zone. Was so when i lkived there. Only place i've ever seen the business end of a 38 pistol. Twice
This murder capitol of the nation is a bloodbath this summer. Raum Emmanual, all for aggressive gun control, is too busy preventing honest folks from having an honest vote this election. He should do something about the crimminal elementin his city.

It should be easy, but he would have to profile them. Perhaps it is via a professinal courtesy that he lets them run loose in the city.

franc,

Do you suppose they ever talk about this situation over drinks?? (Bloomberg and Emmanual) I am willing to bet their paths cross now and then. Hard for either of them to argue the fact that gun free zones are now some of the most notorious murder zones in the country. It should be clear for all to see that limiting the number of guns to only those who are crimminals doesn't work very well. Actually quite the opposite is the case, many more legal carry guns could and occasionally do stop situations like we saw in Colorado last night. Imagine if only a armed legal carry citizen had saved the day and shot the dude before more than a few were harmed.....

What would Bloomberg be saying then?:doh::wink:

Regards, Kirk

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
More guncontrol? And here I thought it was giant fountain drinks that killed people.

Another hypocritical thing is that the Hollywood actors that make mega CA$H by being in super violent films are so antigun!

Last edited:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
More guncontrol? And here I thought it was giant fountain drinks that killed people.

Another hypocritical thing is that the Hollywood actors that make mega CA by being in super violent fims are so antigun!
Once again CA, two very good points. :thumb:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
More gun control???? I think that this is a perfect example why we need less gun control.

I don't know but I suspect that the theater had a "no firearms" policy, ie., a 100% gun control. This lunatic could walk about the place with complete impunity killing 15 people and wounding 50 plus more and not take one, not one incoming round. I know that he was covered in body armor but his head wasn't, his feet weren't and portions of his back weren't. Not that it mattered. Throwing your popcorn and soda at him wasn't going to deter him one bit.

Now, I acknowledge that if I was caught in such a situation my initial reaction would be to get the hell out of there but if cornered or to protect a loved one I would probably turn and fight. In such a situation it would be nice to have something more than a packet of M&M's in my hand.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
From a guy that utilizes bodyguards so he doesn't have to pack a heavy gun ............. Fuck him!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
More gun control???? I think that this is a perfect example why we need less gun control.

I don't know but I suspect that the theater had a "no firearms" policy, ie., a 100% gun control. This lunatic could walk about the place with complete impunity killing 15 people and wounding 50 plus more and not take one, not one incoming round. I know that he was covered in body armor but his head wasn't, his feet weren't and portions of his back weren't. Not that it mattered. Throwing your popcorn and soda at him wasn't going to deter him one bit.

Now, I acknowledge that if I was caught in such a situation my initial reaction would be to get the hell out of there but if cornered or to protect a loved one I would probably turn and fight. In such a situation it would be nice to have something more than a packet of M&M's in my hand.
Frank IMHO, that might have been your initial reaction as it might be a lot of ours in a "hypothetical situation" , but somehow although i dont know you, i feel like you would do whatever it took to protect folks you dont even know, know matter the cost. Just an observation from the many posts i have seen you make, here and elsewhere. :tiphat:

That said, i think most responsible gentleman if put in the same situation, when accompanyed with family members they are concerned with their safety, most times will have the wrong reaction that does the exact opposite. :unsure:

I'm just thinking outloud, but its just my opinion from things i have seen in my own lifetime. :wink:

Sometimes none of us make the right decisions when loved ones are involved. I probably aint saying it right so i hope i dont offend anyone. :flowers:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Do you suppose they ever talk about this situation over drinks??

Of course. All these anti gun loonie left wing types are well aware of the fact that their gun control does not work. They do not care. Because for them, it is not about gun control. It is about CONTROL. Control the masses. If you disarm them, they are easier to control. Make them dependent on the police force. They use the excuse they are making it safer for their citizens, when if reality they do not give a damn for their citizens. All they care about is furthering the ultra left wing agenda of controlling the masses.

If I am wrong in this, someone prove otherwise.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Of course. All these anti gun loonie left wing types are well aware of the fact that their gun control does not work. They do not care. Because for them, it is not about gun control. It is about CONTROL. Control the masses. If you disarm them, they are easier to control. Make them dependent on the police force. They use the excuse they are making it safer for their citizens, when if reality they do not give a damn for their citizens. All they care about is furthering the ultra left wing agenda of controlling the masses.

If I am wrong in this, someone prove otherwise.

Well you may be wrong onthis but the founders went with you on the idea. During the middle ages inEurope, guncontrol washaw the aritocaracy held power. In ngland, if you were a catholic, you could not possess a gun. Except when the King needed you to defend his castle, Throne and fortunes.

From the UN small arms treaty to draconian gun laws of NY stte, it is about power. If you cannot legaly possess a gun then,,,the state cantake what it wants from you. Andif you need protection from the lawless,,,,you are dependent on the state for protection. If it sounds a bit FUEDALISTIC, that's because it is.

mak2

This is the perfect argument for more guns. Remember that sceen in Blues Brothers? That is the way the movie theatre should have looked after the first couple of rounds.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
This is the perfect argument for more guns. Remember that sceen in Blues Brothers? That is the way the movie theatre should have looked after the first couple of rounds.

There you go saying something that I agree with again. What's the matter with me .... or you????

Kane

More NYC BS, the killer came in the back (fire exit) way so NYC's police are frisking people coming in through the front of movie theaters: http://news.yahoo.com/security-increased-movies-following-shootings-163023597.html
FOX interviewed a witness that was sitting in the second row. He states that just a few minutes after the movie started, someone in the first row received a cell phone call. He went over to the emergency door and opened it, motioned to someone outside, then went back to his seat, leaving the door ajar. I've only heard this once, from this particular witness.

Kane

The liberal bobble heads on MSNBC are already screaming for more gun control after the Batman Massacre. You know, bring back the Clinton assault weapon ban, blah, blah, blah. We need to have a conversation NOW, they say, to get these 'evil black' guns off the streets.

Good thing it's an election year, or the conversation could get rather loud.

mak2

I dont even think there are that many libs pro gun control, just the few that are are very loud. All the true libs I know have tons of guns. There are also people on both sides that are afraid of guns. I cant see the gun control debate heating up.

Kane

I dont even think there are that many libs pro gun control, just the few that are are very loud. All the true libs I know have tons of guns. There are also people on both sides that are afraid of guns. I cant see the gun control debate heating up.
I can't see the conversation going very far either, mak2, election year and all.

Just a point of interest, tho, it looks like the Batman Shooter had the classic survivalist's arms group. An AR15, a hi-cap shotgun and a couple pistols. And lots and lots of ammo. The perfect collection of black weaponry for SHTF.

By the way mak2. You mention that you have few guns. What do you own? Just curious.

mak2

Taraus 9mm, Colt .45, 2 Remington 12 gauges, enfield 303, Marlin 22, Ruger 9mm, and a couple of others I just put in the safe when my step father died. I will get them out someday.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The liberal bobble heads on MSNBC are already screaming for more gun control after the Batman Massacre. You know, bring back the Clinton assault weapon ban, blah, blah, blah. We need to have a conversation NOW, they say, to get these 'evil black' guns off the streets.

Good thing it's an election year, or the conversation could get rather loud.
Perhaps we should remind them of history. I wonder, would the good mayor of NY take a moment to give GW a say here?

"Firearms stand next in importance to the United States Constitution
itself. They are the American peoples liberty teeth and keystone under
independence......from the hour the Pilgrims landed to the present day,
events, occurrences and tendencies prove that to ensure peace, security
and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. The very
atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference. They
deserve a place with all that's good."

George Washington - First President of the United States.

mak2

Taraus 9mm, Colt .45, 2 Remington 12 gauges, enfield 303, Marlin 22, Ruger 9mm, and a couple of others I just put in the safe when my step father died. I will get them out someday.

OOPs damn, my Taraus is a .45, my Ruger is a 9mm.