• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fat Free or Ironman

BamsBBQ

Fat Free/low cal

this is my take on it.... if you are craving the taste of cherry cheese cake, then this will give you the flavors with low calories and its fat free. can also be a diabetic dessert as well..enjoy

you can add light vanilla wafers to the bottom for a crust but i am a graham crust kind of guys so this takes away my cravings

1pkg fat free cream cheese
1container frozen fatfree/sugar free frozen dessert topping
1 can no sugar add cherry pie filling
1 tsp vanilla

cream together cream cheese and dessert topping, add vanilla. this is easily done as the fat free cream cheese is very soft

scrape into dessert cups or small dishes, put in fridge for a couple of hours to set - 4 is best, quick set - 1 hour in freezer

spoon cherries on top of cheesecake and enjoy

Ironman

This looks to good. You sure this is okay for a guy on a diet? I'm trying to get down to my birth-weight. :neutral:

BamsBBQ

yup use to make this for the ex all the time on her diet..doesnt taste half bad either..i like to put it in the freezer to make a cherry cheesecake like icecream as well