• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

In trouble, must reduct inventory

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody need a stainless Para Ordnance P12 with 2 high cap mags and box. It has had an honest 10 rounds run through it, but I defy anyone to be able to tell. Looking for about $550 for it.

If that's not what you want, I have about 145 other pieces. :eek: For some reason I seem to have 4 or 5 Glock 17's. Some with night sights, some ported, and maybe one that has been fired.

Remember that sticker shock thread about wood floors? My wife found her wood floor; it is in one of my gun safes. Maybe nobody wants any guns. I'll just varnish the carpet. That'll work, won't it?

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Any SIG's? For some reason I am really partial to them. Something in a .40 stainless I might be interested in.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Anybody need a stainless Para Ordnance P12 with 2 high cap mags and box. It has had an honest 10 rounds run through it, but I defy anyone to be able to tell. Looking for about $550 for it.

If that's not what you want, I have about 145 other pieces. :eek: For some reason I seem to have 4 or 5 Glock 17's. Some with night sights, some ported, and maybe one that has been fired.

Remember that sticker shock thread about wood floors? My wife found her wood floor; it is in one of my gun safes. Maybe nobody wants any guns. I'll just varnish the carpet. That'll work, won't it?

Is the slide all stainless and what sight is on it (conventional or non-snagging)? I to would be interested in .40 cal Something...LOL

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I always wanted a street sweeper.....(or thought I did !)......shoulda bought one 20 years ago when they were cheap & plentiful............any in there ?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, so far I do actually have about everything asked about. I'll talk with my wife after the Orange Bowl and find out if she really wants me to get rid of a safe full, or if I just need to buy her the hardwood floor and wall paper and crown molding etc., etc.

She just doesn't understand. I know I don't fire hardly any of them; just get them out, clean them, and look at them every so often. I guess it's a guy thing. :eek:

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Dargo,

I've been thinking of getting something for the wife to carry around the farm. I was thinking of something like a .380, but the P12 in .45 cal., being a small frame might be just the ticket. Any idea what it weighs?

No - she's not afraid of firepower. She keeps my .44 Mag Super Redhawk on the headboard...even takes it out and shoots it on occasion. I think she just likes to intimidate me. It works!

Rick

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wannafish said:
Dargo,

I've been thinking of getting something for the wife to carry around the farm. I was thinking of something like a .380, but the P12 in .45 cal., being a small frame might be just the ticket. Any idea what it weighs?

I believe I saw 40 oz.!

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
"I believe I saw 40 oz.!"

That would be quite a bit less than the 58 oz. of my .44. I think she may like that, though a Glock might interest her too...:pat:

MadReferee

TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
I always wanted a street sweeper.....(or thought I did !)......shoulda bought one 20 years ago when they were cheap & plentiful............any in there ?

Yes, you should have bought one 20 years ago when they were LEGAL for anyone to own. Now they are classified the same as a full auto. You need the same type of license, $200, thorough background check, approval of local police, etc. etc. If you had one back then, there was a 1 year grandfather period to get it registered once the new classification law took place.

MadReferee, owner
Perham Corner Competition Services
Firearms Services Since 1984
Specializing in Estate Liquidations

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo, my carry gun is a stainless Colt Officer's model, I't small enough but I'd like something lighter. What do you have that is small, light and powerful?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes MadRef, I have 4 firearms that I have the class III stamp for. If it took nearly a year to get these before 9/11, how long would it take if I were to sell one of those now?

I'm trying to reach an agreement with the boss. Right now it's kind of hard to justify keeping guns that I have two or more of. :eek: That, and there are certain guns that I bought to never shoot. For example, I'd forgotten completely that I had a Walther PPKs until last night when I saw the box in my safe.

For security reasons I don't want to post even any partial list here in the internet. Yes, they are all catalogued, insured, I have video survellience, Dargo (who is trained) on guard, and other alarms besides the fact that they are in safes.

PB, I do have plenty of big bore stuff. That's kind of up my alley. The 2 454 Casull pistols are not bad to shoot, but heavy loads in the Model 500 (non-ported) is rather uncomfortable. I think Magna-Porting is in order for that pistol! DaveNay, I do show on my list that I have 6 Sigs, 2 in stainless.

I'm negotiating today with Mrs. Dargo. I may sell a 1930 Plymouth coup that I haven't even seen in 5 years. The guy who has it in storage for me has asked to buy it several times. That would do my floor, wallpaper and maybe get Mrs. Dargo to stop picking on my guns. I even had my BIL help me move one of the safes I had in the house to my office last night so the safe wasn't "in the way". :eek:

I've bought, and not sold, for over 25 years. I'm sure at least some of you guys know how it is. ;) In case Don reads this, no, I've never had any firearm stolen. Not that it's impossible. I just do all I can to prevent such. Besides, I'm sure my two sons would probably like to divide up my collection when I'm gone. Heck, I'm thinking that 2 if not 3 of my daughters would want their share of them as well. More soon. PM me if you have a specific piece you may be trying to find. (trying to be more responsible and not list in public) I am really thinking of selling some that I have duplicates of; that are not matched sets. Thanks.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Dargo, my carry gun is a stainless Colt Officer's model, I't small enough but I'd like something lighter. What do you have that is small, light and powerful?

I used to carry my Colt CCO, but I now prefer the small frame Glocks for actual shooting and carrying. I don't think the Glocks will ever have any collectable value. I have all of my Colts stored in a separate safe and don't shoot any except the CCO that I practiced with. I wonder if the Gold Cup models are still worth much? I kind of went nuts on those for a while. :eek:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you have any compact 45 ACPs that you might part with?

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I'll get a few of your old pinball machines out of the way, just load 'em in the old plymouth & tell me when to pick 'em up ! (what are friends for anyway, if we can't help you in a time of need ? !) You'll get that floor soon !!!!!!