• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Squirrel Hill Synagogue Shootings

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
http://amp.wtae.com/article/squirre...rs-in-after-at-least-8-people-killed/24322531

20181027_153525.jpg
As we are all devastated by this morning’s massacre at Tree of Life Congregation, my heart and my prayers are especially lifted up for our Jewish sisters and brothers and the law enforcement officers who rushed into harm’s way. The relationship between Tree of Life and the Diocese of Pittsburgh has been close over many years.

Anti-Jewish bigotry, and all religious and ethnic bigotry, is a terrible sin. As we pray for peace in our communities and comfort for the grieving, we must put prayer into action by loving our neighbors and working to make “Never again!” a reality. May God free us from fear and hatred, and sow peace in our lives, our communities and in the world.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
so sad for these innocent ppl that were merely praying-- i'm Catholic, except anyone, simply praying & being stuck in that type of situation- they were @ a synagogue; leave them be, sheesh-- they were @ a synagogue; not pushing illicit substances & women-- they were innocent people-- i pray they throw that book @ them--
thank God i got a place here & don't live there anymore

--sleep well, guys

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So sad. :(
And Joe Biden and others on the left blame ....Trump. :bonk: Idiots.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
so sad for these innocent ppl that were merely praying-- i'm Catholic, except anyone, simply praying & being stuck in that type of situation- they were @ a synagogue; leave them be, sheesh-- they were @ a synagogue; not pushing illicit substances & women-- they were innocent people-- i pray they throw that book @ them--
thank God i got a place here & don't live there anymore

--sleep well, guys
Jeff is there with Kristen.
She used to live not far from the area as well.
They attended a vigil of sorts last night.
Very sad.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So sad. :(
And Joe Biden and others on the left blame ....Trump. :bonk: Idiots.

And the NRA.

Sorta like blaming AAA for automobile accidents.

We're a nation of over 300 million people. A dozen nut jobs acting out each year is not that bad, and there's nothing we can do about it.