• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just saying Hi.

D1005

Hi!

New member, a little overwhelmed by the sheer size of this place! I hail from Central Michigan, US of A. Old enough to know how to do it, but too broke to. Not much else to say really.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the best forum on the internet.

Watch out for Galvatron he bites and watch out for MrLiberty. I do believe he is from your neck of the woods. He has a cheeseburger fetish.

As for me, I'm the most lovable member here. :biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, you managed to find the fun in dysfunctional on the Internet. Some here are not wrapped to tight, and some are wound like a mainspring. Some are disturbed while others are just disturbing. You'll find out all too soon that a thin skin does not last long here, neither do people who worship liberalism and other demonic occult practices. If you hate guns, save yourself time trying to make friends, because you probably won't find any here. Most of the liberals who are left are lurkers who really want to know the truth but are afraid of it, so they hide in the shadows.

Everything else you will learn about quickly, but I suggest you take nothing too seriously. Just sayin'...

D1005

Thanks all. I've looked around a bit for a few days, I saw there was a definite "leaning", at least from the people posting a lot. Some I agree with, some not so much so. Life, eh?

Also, judging from a response I received in another thread, one also has to watch out for those who say who to watch out for.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all. I've looked around a bit for a few days, I saw there was a definite "leaning", at least from the people posting a lot. Some I agree with, some not so much so. Life, eh?

Actually, although this is a right leaning forum other opinions are tolerated unless they get really weird and believe me, some do get 'way out in left field. All you have to do really is to be able to explain your position. Personally, I enjoy hearing from someone with a different point of view.

Welcome. Live Long and Linger.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

Also, judging from a response I received in another thread, one also has to watch out for those who say who to watch out for.

Now, isn't that always the way. :whistling:

Leni

This is a very friendly group. Once in a while there will be a bit of a spat but nothing major that I've seen so far.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Hi, thanks for introducing yourself. That's always a good start.

As for leaning I'm quite moderate.