• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Roller Grease

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here you go Mr. Addict, Part No. will change with quantity ordered. This is a five gallon pale.

Attachments

• DSCN2700.jpg
    DSCN2700.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 197

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now here's a guy that knows his grease!"
Gotta be a glutton for punishment to own a track-rig!

Dare I say an example of the "Pot calling the Kettle black". This statement is so wrong in so many ways in todays world- forget I said anything at all.

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I overheard a derogatory comment on a purple grease at the Meow. I'm wondering if it the same stuff I use on the uplink and fast tracking satellite antennae. It is by mobil and is supposed to maintain the same viscosity from over 100 F to around 0 F. and nearly so for 40 degrees either side of those numbers.

Nasty stuff, while it looks like grape jelly, it permanently stains any fabric that even gets close to it. It also costs a bunch of money and has a poor shelf life. But having a grease that holds viscosity over that range would seem to me to be ideal for cat's.

No, I don't have the part number handy, it's at the ant farm, and I'm here

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
All the ski area groomers have been using that "purple" synthetic grease for a while now. So does SkiDoo. I question whether it would be good for steel rollers since it's not compatable with other types of hp grease and cleaning the old junk out would be hard. Neither is the waterproof grease for that matter.