• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey guys,
I know some of you do not pay much attention to the other areas of the forum so I am posting this here in hopes some of you will see fit to help support the forumsforums. We are hurting this year and really could use your support, so please donate if you can.

It's that time again. Time for the FF annual Site Supporter drive for the 2015. We need all the help we can get. Costs have continued to rise, I've ordered new disk drives and Mobo with new CPU's as I've procrastinated as long as I could. I'm hoping for help paying for this stuff and with your all's help, we can get er done.

I have hopes all site supporters will re-up their support, and I'm counting on getting some new site supporters.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: http://www.forumsforums.com/D1.html
and click on make a donation, or go to your paypal account and click send money, send it to: {myusername} (you know what it is, I made this post) AT forumsforums.com

or if you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address (Easy way to PM me, click on my user name above this post, and select PM doc, to email me use the Contact Us button at the bottom of each forum page.)

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here on FF, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
great site and it has been an excellent venue it talk sno cat, and live the orange, doc, a big thanks to you !

jask

Hey Doc I tried to make payment by Visa but as soon as I switch to the Canada home country the process only allows payment if I open a Paypal account as well... I am not even a little interested in dealing with preypal any more. Please PM me your mailing address and I will get something in the mail to you.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc gave me free reign to start up the Snowcat Forums here at the ForumsForums a few years ago. With the early help of BigAl, mtntopper, Lyndon and a few others, the Snowcat area at ForumsForums has grown into the biggest recreational/personal/antique snowcat website on the Internet.

All of you contribute to the knowledge base and benefit from it, but it does cost Doc some money to keep the forum up and running for us. Any contribution you can make is greatly appreciated.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Doc I tried to make payment by Visa but as soon as I switch to the Canada home country the process only allows payment if I open a Paypal account as well... I am not even a little interested in dealing with preypal any more. Please PM me your mailing address and I will get something in the mail to you.
PM sent Jask.

I want to make easy as possible for all to donate. Many do not care for Paypal and prefer sending a check and I welcome that. If you have other suggestions to make it easier to donate please share them with me and Ill do my best to make it happen.
Thanks for your support. :tiphat:

akimp

OK DOC I made a donation for the yearly Gold site supporter. Thanks for keeping up on such a great forum. I have gained so much knowledge and printed out a couple of manuals that would not have been obtained easily. Unfortunaly for my wife there is now 1 1968 bombardier J5, 1961-62 Snow Trac St4 3 bander (Franken-Trac), and a 1966 Snow Trac ST4 2 bander in the yard.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK DOC I made a donation for the yearly Gold site supporter. Thanks for keeping up on such a great forum. I have gained so much knowledge and printed out a couple of manuals that would not have been obtained easily. Unfortunaly for my wife there is now 1 1968 bombardier J5, 1961-62 Snow Trac St4 3 bander (Franken-Trac), and a 1966 Snow Trac ST4 2 bander in the yard.
Thank You Sir!!!! :tiphat: :clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks to Fitz. :tiphat: :clap:
I think I found you but your email is different than your Paypal account. You should have a Site Supporter Emblem by your member name. If not give me a shout.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
doc, as was previously stated- i'm ill & hafta be inpatient. means, i'll have a few extra $$, i'll send soon as i can. i was waiting on stamps. my Mom brought me a set of really neat ones.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
doc, as was previously stated- i'm ill & hafta be inpatient. means, i'll have a few extra $$, i'll send soon as i can. i was waiting on stamps. my Mom brought me a set of really neat ones.
Thanks Aubrey, please, with the issues you are having feel free to wait to donate. It's ok. I understand.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys have given me hope. Thanks so much for the response to my plea for help. One more member jumped on the donation bandwagon. A big thanks to 3512b, Thank you sir!!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap:

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
No worries Doc,,,,,, I didn't need to eat lunch for the next month.....:whistling:

its a great site! helps keeps me sane when I am in the bush

good things are worth supporting so this is money well spent!

best Steve 3512B

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
No worries Doc,,,,,, I didn't need to eat lunch for the next month.....:whistling:

its a great site! helps keeps me sane when I am in the bush

good things are worth supporting so this is money well spent!

best Steve 3512B

what do you mean by when your in the bush I live there permanently

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
Don, that the big city of Nome your in, you can get a 737 in there :)
I get to all the power plants from kots to tok... and down to Southeast from time to time

lately its like I live remote and vacation ( recover) at my house in Anchorage:neutral:
takes the fun out of the Alaskan experience believe me

Attachments

• DSCN6344.jpg
    DSCN6344.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN6348.jpg
    DSCN6348.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 185

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Denver!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I fixed you up with your site supporter tag and now you and all site supporters can modify your member title to anything you like. Look in your userCP to get er done.
Thanks again to all those generous enough to help support ForumsForums.

Denver

SUPER Site Supporter
Cheers,

Day job has kept me from doing much on the J5 since I bought it, but learning lots from all the posts and the amazing skills and know how from forum members.:hammer:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
appreciate that, doc. money has tight daze & daze when i may spend a 'lil extra. w/ holidays approaching, & co-pays to make- none too easy, buying so many items, some years. my family is 'kinda extentive, & then we've got my close pals. i make a way to save/buy, so that those i consider luved- they get a gift. may be nomimal-- i get one that suits 'em.
said my Mom brought me sweeeet stamps- so when u see 1, that is my supporter check.
i already gave my Mom my list. none too certain that she was pleased w/ that. she gets being a woman & that need fer boots, shoes, sandals & flip-flops.
black Friday ought dictactate my gift-giving, again. oi. i luv that shoppin' beyond how i could explain, except that items get so cheap, & shoppers get insane/thus amusing. then, i'll buy a slushy & glance here, then there, until i see 'ol pals. arguing over whom gets that last stillers jersey. in pink. then, it's so on.

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A big THANKS :thankyou2: to Night-Owl and NorthCoast. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much, your donations are greatly appreciated.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
well Doc looks like the snow cat guys are generous this year.
Yes indeed. You guys saved the forum this year. No bout a doubt it. I can pay the ISP bill for 2015 and even have a litle reserve for the next piece of hardware that goes belly up. A very good feeling indeed. Thanks again to you ALL!!!!! :beer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A BIG THANKS goes out to Sledhead Ed. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ed jumped on the Site Supporter Band wagon and joined the party. :D

Guys I think I have added the site supporter tag to all who have donated, if you donated and there is not one by your name please let me know. Sometimes it's hard to match up the Paypal ID and the member name here. If I missed anyone I am sorry and will fix that error as soon as I am aware of the mistake. PM me or ask about it here, whichever you prefer.