• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do you think this is broke??

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
thcri said:
Wow, thinking a gallon is two quarts was not good. I would think he would have even filled up the fill tube. Scary

Link TBN.

Maybe for you! But that is a Kioti! Since they are heavier and use more steel than other tractors it can handle this sort of issue. In fact Kioti probably designed them to be able to handle these sort of operator issues. Kioti is so good at building big heavy machines for thousands of $$$ less than any competitors machines that it is understandable that you bought so much extra oil since you had all that extra money after buying your Kioti! Welcome to the pack!

:whistle:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
If the connecting rods and pistons are also made of iron, it should be fine... besides, isn't that what those cracks are for...... I guess that the dip sh*t never heard of a dip stick???

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm surprised Kioti's even need lubrication. I thought they were tough enough to handle it dry? :D

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
When changing oil on any equipment, there are two things you MUST do after changing oil:

1. Start the engine, let idle until you have oil pressure and check for leaks,
shut engine off
2. Pull dipstick (assuming Kioti has one besides the owner) and check for
correct oil level

I would assume the owners math skills were used to select this tractor as his initial purchase over any competitive models!!!! This comment is only in jest since I do not own any small tractors. The only Kioti (coyote) I know has four legs and eats sheep......and they are not worth a damn either......

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
mtntopper said:
........... The only Kioti (coyote) I know has four legs and eats sheep......and they are not worth a damn either......

They are serving an ecological need, keeping the sheep population in check. They have to eat also......:hide:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junkman said:
They are serving an ecological need, keeping the sheep population in check.

I thought Mith & Johnday were helping to keep up the sheep population? Oh wait, that is not what you meant! :whistle:

Grooming Snow

:yum: :yum: Why O Why :pat: Would some one even post some thing like that:yum: :yum: That is some thing you tell your Best :burp: friends about. And then they post it:thumb:

:a1:See it's not that the tractors are JUNK :whistle: IT'S the owners are just dumb A__'S

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
I thought Mith & Johnday were helping to keep up the sheep population? Oh wait, that is not what you meant! :whistle:

Bob, I had to quit that, there was getting to be an overpopulation problem in South Leeds!:horsepoop::yankchain::yum::burp::burp:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
daedong said:
I can't resist i must login to TBN and reply to this guy.

Your post has made it nine minutes without being deleted:thumb:

Jim

daedong

thcri said:
Vin,

So like what did you say to this guy??

murph
Murph, its still there.

daedong vbmenu_register("postmenu_940207", true);
Veteran Member

icon1.gif
Re: CK 30 OIL OVER FILL
Hey mate you were on the brink of discovering how good Kioti tractors really are. If you had opened it up to about 4000rpm it would have performed the ultimate task it was designed for. The white smoke is an indicator that all is working on schedule. Once the tractor had stabilized at 4000rpm it would have zoomed off to the International space station. The engineers at Daedong spent billions of dollars incorporating this feature. Something that NASA to date have not figured out how it is done. Just make sure you wear good clothing and protective sunglasses and helmet before trying it again.