• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2012 Useage & Pics

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, kicking this one back to the top since it looks like 2012 is repeating itself in 2015! So, who does have the snow and where are you going? Mattfidaho- you've been lurking and quiet. I KNOW there is snow up where you travel!

mattfidaho

Well I just received an e-mail from this old thread.
either good or bad, the internet company I was with sold to another company. and the tucker was also sold. :-/ I miss my baby most. and seeing them miss use her. they bent the blade wing flat last year.

I still get to get out from time to time with search and rescue, but that is mostly sleds.

I need to look through all the current threads now that its been almost two years of being gone.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
there is a nice sprite for sale you should jump on it there are also the late great Big Al krustys for sale. don't do like groomer guy and get away from cat's for ever.

Northcoast

GOLD Site Supporter
Have really missed your videos,yours were the only ones that showed some great blade work along with going into the "seriously" steep stuff. Because of your videos I finagled a demo ride in a 2000XL,sold my other cat,and bought one. Thanks.