• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Modified Snow Trac in Sweden

nwerring

Hi. I found this one while Googling after Snow Trac related things.. These guys have a few very nice projects.
I just picked up an ST-4 here in Norway yesterday. Will post photos from the coming restoration:smile:
Regards,
Niels

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 396

dansvan

In that last pic did you notice the track system? Has the center rib down the center of the track and the wheels ride on either side of it. Smooth drive wheel with no teeth. Odd.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I noticed the first machine pictured at the top has 5 bogies instead of 4 behind the big wheel. ( ala Snowmaster ) It also has two carrier wheels a the top of the track instead of one. Also I think it has the same track frame width of a standard ST4, yet is has the longer tracks and frame of an ST4B Snowmaster.... And it has the raised roof line for more interior height on top of the factory high roof I think. Very interesting Snow Trac. Wish I knew it's full story! I'd like to see the interior too.

The Two seat custom one is just plain Kool. Love to see more pics of it, and I wonder if we didn't see it here some time back? A wedding was maybe involved? I am getting old but that is what I remember..

Regards, Kirk

nikos

I noticed the first machine pictured at the top has 5 bogies instead of 4 behind the big wheel. ( ala Snowmaster ) It also has two carrier wheels a the top of the track instead of one. Also I think it has the same track frame width of a standard ST4, yet is has the longer tracks and frame of an ST4B Snowmaster.... And it has the raised roof line for more interior height on top of the factory high roof I think. Very interesting Snow Trac. Wish I knew it's full story! I'd like to see the interior too.

The Two seat custom one is just plain Kool. Love to see more pics of it, and I wonder if we didn't see it here some time back? A wedding was maybe involved? I am getting old but that is what I remember..

Regards, Kirk

Thanks to Kirk :clap::clap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ATUiVrO380

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Those 5 Cyl audis make wonderful music.......

I can add another project to the list of things I will do some day.
thanks NIKO's!!!
Mike