• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

thiokol sn info

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
good morning the sun is up and I can get to the serial number, the sn on my 2100 -b. the sn is 922 can anybody tell me what year this one is , pics will be coming to day once this rain stops. right now i'm kind of thinking I should have got a swamp sprite the way the rain is coming down.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
if it's that old it must have been well cared for the only rust I can find is below the drivers door, and where a beacon was once mounted. the rest of the machine looks good. hour meter is showing 2300 hours and every thing on the inside looks real clean. the engine runs like a swiss watch and the oil looks relatively clean for a diesel. I replaced some of the fuel hoses last night but carquest was out of the hose I needed I still have a few return hoses to do and some supply hoses on the suction side of the fuel pump. Thanks for your help Pat the pinion is tight, still need to check torque also want to check brake band adjustment seems a little slow to react to steering