• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

this snow trac is sexier than a krusty

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUWPA3Js804"]wedding - YouTube[/ame] try this again check out this snow trac I believe t is one of the first produced kind of looks like a command car

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My Ass !
That 2 bit POS could not hold a candle against my KT7 . Now that KT7 is one hot girl getter .Its a panty dropper !!! Every time Mama comes in the garage she jumps my bones !!!:brows:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My Ass !
That 2 bit POS could not hold a candle against my KT7 . Now that KT7 is one hot girl getter .Its a panty dropper !!! Every time Mama comes in the garage she jumps my bones !!!:brows:
She is throwing wrenches at you, dumbass.:yum::yum::yum:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I found the vid of that vintage snow trac I knew that title would get you out of the closet

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
As much research as I've done on these things I've never seen that variation of the body style. Very interesting!

Oh, and Al . . . this is proof that women find Snow Tracs SEXY!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My Ass !

I think your all wrong Al, the misses comes in and chews your ass for not getting the honey dew list caught up. And on occasion she may kick your bones to get you motivated. :flowers: and yes she could be a little hot under the collar once in a while. Getter Dun:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You guys do know that I can read what your are sayin ......? Man ... I really got my feelins hurt .:mellow:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I can't help thinking how bossy Bic Al could be if he had a command car looking snow trac.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I see the goverment auction site for the bases have a ww2 half track on auction.