• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Great weather for a change!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Temps are in the low 70's and the sun is shining bright. Could handle a little rain but overall it is great and things are growing well.:clap::clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it may only be 76 but the humidity is terrible and there is no breeze today.:hammer: Had to come in and turn on the ceiling fan and get a glass of iced tea. Only supposed to be in the 60's for the next 2 days.:clap::clap::clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Threat for severe storms here between 4 and 9, then much cooler tomorrow and Tuesday.. too bad it's not going to last.. grrrrr

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Cant wait to see what July and August brings. :unsure:

wx_kake_forecast_planner_sc_ks.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Our temps are to be 60's today and low 40's tonight. Then low 70's and finish the week in mid 80's. We got 3/8 inch of rain last night which will sure help the crops and weeds get going.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Our temps are to be 60's today and low 40's tonight. Then low 70's and finish the week in mid 80's. We got 3/8 inch of rain last night which will sure help the crops and weeds get going.
That sounds great Bill, glad your getting the moisture you need. :wink:

I really cant complain to much yet as we have gotten much more then last year at this time, but it has went 2 weeks or so in between rains so far. With these temps thats just to damn long for anything to stay alive especially with the winds thats been accompanying it, drying everything out. :unsure:

So far i am doing all of my watering during the night while its cooler which also allows me to control the coyotes around here. My wifes even getting used to the sounds of the late night fireworks. :biggrin:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Our forecast is a bit like Cowboy's.

It's supposed to hit 102 today and for the rest of the week. It's not much of a surprise really as it's been running in the mid to high 90's for a while. I think that this will be our first 100+ day though.

It's shaping up to be another year like last one but at least this time all the lakes and ponds are full and we've got two cutting of hay in so at least the cows will eat this winter. Now if we can just get past July and August without everything burning up, we'll be OK.

We still need some rain though. With the heat and the breeze it is starting to suck the life out of everything. Thank the Lord for that water well. Drilling that thing 15 years ago was one of the smarter things I have ever done in my life.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are getting windy as the day goes on. Blowing at 25 mph sure wipes out the moisture quick. Wife just planted some things in the bee yard and said it was bone dry under the surface. At least it is only 61 outside.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Temps are dropping fast. Down to 55 now and calling for 42 by morning. Dang wind has hit 31 mph and it has a chill to it that you need a light jacket or long sleeves. I more cool day and night and then heat back up by Friday.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Its cooled all the way down to 102 right now, aint been a breath of air all day. I dont mind the heat so much, but its hard to even breath in this crap with not even a breeze. :neutral:

WTF i decided to wait untill today to cut a hole and install a window in the uninsulated part of our 40x60 metal building i have no clue, but it showed 125 inside there. I gotterdun and installed though. :clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
64 right now.. nice!!
Kid down the street still hasn't come to mow for me.

The grass is still short from the last time he mowed, but the weeds are tall.
Chicory and quack grass like mad.
It looks ridiculous!
:hammer:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
WTF i decided to wait untill today to cut a hole and install a window in the uninsulated part of our 40x60 metal building i have no clue, but it showed 125 inside there. I gotterdun and installed though. :clap:

You're a better man than I am. :clap::clap:

Honestly, I goofed off all afternoon apart from the "must do's". It hit a 100 today for the first time, officially 101.

I'm going to pay for goofing off today when I try to catch up tomorrow. Sod this, it's not a lot of fun being outside right now.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We only got down to 47 last night. BUT they just showed it hitting 92 by Friday. Sounds like time for the pool!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Great weather here today, Billy-goat. Temps in low 50s overnight. Had the windows open, made for some good sleeping.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Not so great here. Been raining for 3 days straight now with over 2" recorded with more coming. High today expected no higher that low 60's. Pouring right now. :hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have had a super day! 71 at the airport and tons of sunshine. 2 more days with it just getting warmer each day. Breeze blowing nicely to keep it comfortable. All I need now is a naked woman to get in the pool with!!:clap::clap::clap:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
We have had a super day! 71 at the airport and tons of sunshine. 2 more days with it just getting warmer each day. Breeze blowing nicely to keep it comfortable. All I need now is a naked woman to get in the pool with!!:clap::clap::clap:
Bite me. :mrgreen: