• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Darn it Big Dog

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I go and get myself a nice avatar picture then you top mine with an even nicer one.

Where's a good place to get avatars?

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
I go and get myself a nice avatar picture then you top mine with an even nicer one.

Where's a good place to get avatars?

Just wait till Doc gives us a few more bytes........:D

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
While they are both very good. I'm partial to the little bit of cheek crease on Brian's!

I suggest a competition! We will all benefit!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
Just wait till Doc gives us a few more bytes........:D

Opps, I forgot that yesterday. ....maybe later today, I'll let you know.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Sh!t BD! Your bouncing b00bies avatar is too much! Now I can't surf this site in front of my women folk!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If your at work and worried about the avatars you can turn them off in your control panel. A handy llittle switch. :)

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc said:
If your at work and worried about the avatars you can turn them off in your control panel. A handy llittle switch. :)

NO! I like b00bies! Don't turn them off! :D

Screw the women folk! Give me more!:boobies:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:beer: I agree PB ...but at times if you don't want to see 'bouncing boobies' just go into your control panel and turn em off. Each user controls their own view. Cool, ehh? :D

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
PBinWA said:
Sh!t BD! Your bouncing b00bies avatar is too much! Now I can't surf this site in front of my women folk!

You let them watch you read the boards. At my place they dont dare walk in the office..............

HGM

Doc said:
:beer: I agree PB ...but at times if you don't want to see 'bouncing boobies' just go into your control panel and turn em off. Each user controls their own view. Cool, ehh? :D

But I'm offended by them...You guys dont protect my virgin eyes like some other sites do... I shouldnt have to make changes.... :pat: Aw forget it... I cant even keep a straight face while typing it.... :yum: :yum: Honestly, I still prefer his UPS drivers rear bumper... :a1:

Last edited: