• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Debra Messing is Damn Cute!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I used to have NOTHING for her. SHe just didnt do it for me, but now she is in this new show and she looks really nice! Still not Jenna Fisher quality but great eyes and a wonderful smile. Cute nose too!

Debra-Messing01.jpg

debramessing.jpg

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
She has always been smokin hot. I don't even think that is the best pic of her... You are just trying to get yer mancard back...:whistling:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
There are no motives behind my Messing post. I just keep seeing her in commercials for that new show she is in and she looks AMAZING!!!! Woooo HOOOO!!! :coolshade

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
There are no motives behind my Messing post. I just keep seeing her in commercials for that new show she is in and she looks AMAZING!!!! Woooo HOOOO!!! :coolshade

Cannot agree with you more Squishy...:clap::clap: I LOVE redheads.

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
You are getting so much better. First you posted Allison Hanigan and now Debra Messing. Two beautiful red heads. Messing is gorgeous, absolute perfection.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
You are getting so much better. First you posted Allison Hanigan and now Debra Messing. Two beautiful red heads. Messing is gorgeous, absolute perfection.

My guess is that you, me, and a bar with beer.... could get us both in a LOT of trouble. We think WAY too much a like...:bonk:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter