• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lia

Banned
Guys, guys! Don't make me do Voodoo on y'all!!! I am the winner!!!!!

Attachments

• Voodoo1.gif
    Voodoo1.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 215

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
You'd be scared if'n you knew that I know Karate...

...and 50 other dangerous words! :tongue:

I, I, I, I AM THE WINNER!!!!!!!

Until you put your hands on your hips I am not skeared. Still even if you did that meant I was the winner and still am the winner

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
As long as murph makes spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors in his posts - I am the winner. Any further posts of murph's (aka thcri) that contain spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors automatically make me the winner.

:moon:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
As long as murph makes spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors in his posts - I am the winner. Any further posts of murph's (aka thcri) that contain spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors automatically make me the winner.

:moon:

Only the OP can make rules and not as it goes. Your screwed and I am THE WINNER

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii am the winner!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I leave for a while and things just get messed up here in this thread. :hammer::hammer:

Keep in mind I am younger than you all and can stay up later than you all. Now dammit would you all just go to bed so I can. Got to get up early again and remain

Winner

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think you meant me.

But that's okay. You'll feel better in the morning once you have taken your Geritol.

No I meant all of you. No geritol but I have been getting up every morning at 4:00 am.

Now I am the winner.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
-- ..- .-. .--. .... / .. ... / - .... . / .-.. --- ... . .-. / -....- / .. / .- -- / - .... . / .-- .. -. -. . .-.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Pretty creative there PB. To bad it don't get you anywhere. The winner is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.