• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Unusual boat names

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Saw this one on another boating forum, and I had to laugh.

Boat name:
"My Dixie Wrecked"

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a T shirt that says that on it. I would wear it boating when we are out with just adults. Guys laughed ...girls thought I was a perv. :yum:

course at the time I owned a boat we named G's Spot
But the G was Huge and the 's were miniscule. Got a lot of laughs. Both mine and my wife's name start with G.

One couple rode by on jet ski's and he shouted to her ...."Hey, I found the G Spot on the river". :yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Funny how this should come up. My physiotherapist has a sailboat. We had this conversation this morning. He said that owning a boat is much like standing naked in a cold shower throwing $50 bills down the drain.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Not quite as amusing but my boat is named Wreckless.
Previous boat came with the name Ruthless. ( owner's wife's name Ruth… weird )

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Funny how this should come up. My physiotherapist has a sailboat. We had this conversation this morning. He said that owning a boat is much like standing naked in a cold shower throwing $50 bills down the drain.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

pfft sailboater. 50 bucks? Where the hell does 50 bucks fit in THE definition?
Break Out Another Thousand.

Now we are talking boating.

If you are going to do something, go all in!