• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I passed!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Wooooooooo HOOOOOOO!!! I passed my IBM test! 450 pages in 1.5 weeks and the test was HARD. But I passed AND got a $500 bonus!!!! :dancing:
I studied from 9am till 11pm every night. I thought about the test almost every waking moment. I got SO stressed out I was constipated for.... a few days. But NOW..... Im set free! I can relax. Kick my feet up and have a drink. Just wanted to share my happiness with you folks. Its a fairly rare moment when Im elated. Im doing a Happy Dance. :coolshade
Now I can buy that wife Ive always wanted. :thumb:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Take the advice from a long-married man. It's a lot cheaper to rent them.:argueing:

Thats what I hear man. My mission is to date happily. I just have to find a woman I WANT to date thats SINGLE. Lately though, the single thing could be optional. :string: :Raised_Ey I just want to have FUNNNNNNN! :coolshade

katie

Thats what I hear man. My mission is to date happily. I just have to find a woman I WANT to date thats SINGLE. Lately though, the single thing could be optional. :string: :Raised_Ey I just want to have FUNNNNNNN! :coolshade

Congratulations!! Hang in there.....all of us single people go through dry spells. I'm in the middle of a drought myself!!! But I'll get through it....I always do! Again, congratulations!:tiphat:

Attachments

• congratspastelrainbowswirl.gif
    congratspastelrainbowswirl.gif
    76.4 KB · Views: 32

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Sushi.
Does this mean you are going to work for IBM?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
So how did that date go? We are all waiting to hear!

:( ahhhhhhhh....... she never callled back. Crap. Our lunch went really well. After that, she doesnt like me. :(

Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I was actually being serious, what Certifications or whatever does this get you? Is it required for your work,

Its x Series certification. Its not required. I took it to get on something called the Strike Team. X series servers are the bread and butter of IBM right now. It covers tower servers, rack servers and the BladeCenter. BladeCenter is a very consolidated group of servers in a small self contained box. Its pretty cool stuff! :)

BTW thanks everyone! :)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So ...this means you can be an independant contractor for IBM? Sounds good for sure. :thumb:

Cityboy

Banned
Good job Sushi! :thumb: Now get out there and make some money! Learn to save & invest & enjoy your financial life responsibly. Then you'll attract the right woman.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
So ...this means you can be an independant contractor for IBM?
No but it means Im worth more to the company I work for.

Now get out there and make some money! Learn to save & invest & enjoy your financial life responsibly.

I was thinking about filling a small pool with Guiness and drinking it while I swim. :idea:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Its x Series certification. Its not required. I took it to get on something called the Strike Team. X series servers are the bread and butter of IBM right now. It covers tower servers, rack servers and the BladeCenter. BladeCenter is a very consolidated group of servers in a small self contained box. Its pretty cool stuff! :)

BTW thanks everyone! :)

where and how can i get this. I love the blade center, seen them in op at the louisville ups hub a few years ago.............they rock

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
So Sushi, Do you work for CDW?
No. I work for Zones. A direct competitor. Its my job to provide solutions to large companies that have over 1500 employees. I was thinking about going to work for CDW but I hear they treat their employees like crap. There are many people that are from CDW on the job market.

where and how can i get this. I love the blade center, seen them in op at the louisville ups hub a few years ago.............they rock
Step right up sir! :tiphat: I can whip up a quote for ya. If your interested just send me a PM.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
See Sush - working hard brings rewards. Keep on working hard.

To paraphrase
Hard work, though often checkered by failure, brings very proud feelings, that those that fail not much nor win much, can ever (even buy the) feeling.

Now go take some more tests. Work long hours for a few years. Learn a whole bunch more. Then go off on your own, Dude.

BTW - congrats!