• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Manual Bombardier BR60.

Meee

I need a manual for a 1985 Bombardier BR60. Any leads or offers appreciated . Thanks.

Attachments

• 20181221_120712 (3).jpg
    20181221_120712 (3).jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 672

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Mee,
I have a manual for a BR-60 I could scan for you (or trade for a 60+ manual if you have one)
I have the parts manual for my 60+ that that would cover the majority of the parts on your machine, that would take a while to scan though- lots of pages
Shoot me your email and I’ll scan and send when I get a chance

Mike

Meee

Thank you so much. I do not have the Plus or any manuals except for my Imp (scan copy). So my email is realetalented@gmail.com. If I can pay you something for your time then give me your address (usps) or paypal info and how about $50 or you name it. Not as much as anyone's time is worth these days but it would buy a nice meal. :thumbup:

Cousteau

Hé moi,
J'ai un manuel pour un BR-60 que je pourrais scanner pour vous (ou échanger contre un manuel 60+ si vous en avez un)
J'ai le manuel des pièces pour mon 60+ qui couvrirait la majorité des pièces de votre machine, cela prendrait un certain temps à numériser - beaucoup de pages
Tirez-moi votre email et je numériserai et enverrai quand j'en aurai l'occasion

Mike
J'ai besoin d'un manuel du br60 à très apprécié merci cami_jack@hotmail.com
Hé moi,
J'ai un manuel pour un BR-60 que je pourrais scanner pour vous (ou échanger contre un manuel 60+ si vous en avez un)
J'ai le manuel des pièces pour mon 60+ qui couvrirait la majorité des pièces de votre machine, cela prendrait un certain temps à numériser - beaucoup de pages

Mike
Hé moi,

Mike

Attachments

• 851F515D-A2DC-40F4-B1EE-1DFC30619FF8.jpeg
    851F515D-A2DC-40F4-B1EE-1DFC30619FF8.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 120

Eric SW 48

I need a manual for a 1985 Bombardier BR60. Any leads or offers appreciated . Thanks.
hi I have a quick question on BR 60 there currently is one on Facebook listed for sale needs TLC which might be an understatement but regardless of that can you tell me the cab width and the normal track width of that machine, also how does it compare to a bombi foot print i have a very tight spot to get through my sw48 ( which i know is not a snow cat) fits but want something with more float not sure if this is too much machine also has anyone had experience putting nematic wheels on a sw48 to improve the ride float.
Thanks all - I have no ego so don't worry about offending me with your thoughts.