• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help with Catering food for OhioTC's (Jerry') Funeral

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey guys. BIG KUDOS to all of you that opened your wallet to help support Phyllis (Jerry's widow). She got the check I sent out last week and called this morning wanting to be sure you all were thanked and thanked again for all we did for her. There is power in numbers and each of us giving a bit made a huge difference to her. She even said the money helps with her being in the between stages of no paycheck or insurance check etc. She was so appreciative and genuinely touched by our actions.

Together we were able to touch Phyllis's heart and help her during one of the toughest times in her life. She said in June they would have been married 30 years, that more than half of her life had been spent with Jerry. He was her best friend and her life. She is going through such a major life transition. I am very proud of all of you who helped us make a real difference to her in her time of need. THANK You!!!!!!
:tiphat:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree doc. When I had my accident the only way you all knew was because you had me as a friend on Facebook I believe. Otherwise I could have passed on and nobody here would have known.

Canadian eh!!!

You post daily with good stuff. I'm betting a few here would have noticed your absence..