• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow cat Jamboree 2016

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like you all had a great time. Drone video is very cool.

How many miles you think the cats drove on the trail?

Does Scott's Siamese Cat take put on miles one direction then take them off the other?

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
I didn't count but the number I herd was 25 cats. Roughly 6 miles to the lookout and 6 1/2 back for me since I had to drive an extra 1/2 on the pavement to get to my trailer.

turbinator62

Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter

Attachments

• 20140211_120201.jpg
    20140211_120201.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 437
  • 20160302_181545.jpg
    20160302_181545.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 435

Tye one on

Summer is coming to a close and we are all getting the itch for snow right???
Ok maybe not all of us.... At any rate here is the plan for the Jamboree this year. The decision has been made to direct people to the McCallin all Cats event in Idaho. Both events would land near the same weekend, if people have to pick one I feel the McCall event should not be missed. There is a link to it on the Forums "McCallin All Cats 2017", if you don't already know about it you should definitely familiarize yourself with it. Hope to see ya all there, Cheers!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Bingo, even a kitten or 2, were found hiding in Leavenworth...

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:

Tye one on

Hi all! Hope the season is treating you well so far and snow filling in for you wherever your located. I’ve had several inquiries about the Leavenworth event so thought I’d better address it. At this point there has been little interest because of the McCall event and the Cats Meow the last couple years. Snow seams much more predictable and bigger crowds to pull from because of their locations. Vintage Bike and Pontoon Princess put on some events that are second to none and shouldn’t be missed if your a crazy Sno-Cat person like myself. Unfortunately our time is at a premium with business and some traveling this year so planning something is out of the question for me but am open to assisting someone if they would like to run with the torch. I️ do plan on one or two day trips and even a possible overnighter out of the Leavenworth/Plain area and will post dates and locations when the time gets closer if there is anyone interested in making the trip over and joining us. Please feel free to post info here if you have plans as well in the area that we could join in on the fun. Cheers!!