• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac article for sale on Ebay

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know of a few folks who have visited ForumsForums to take a look at my Snow Trac, I thought I would alert them that there is an auction on Ebay now for an English magazine called Autosport and it contains a very interesting 2 page review of the the Snow Trac in very deep snow, it was tested in the highlands of Scotland. I have a copy of the this magazine so I will not be bidding on this one. I might also add that I bought my copy from this same guy, it arrived in nearly mint condition.

Ebay Auction for Magazine

Attachments

• b5_1_b.JPG
    b5_1_b.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 588

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks B!

I just bid on the article. I found a man who has I believe parts books on the Snow Trac. BUT he wants $100. A book. A bit rich for my blood. Let me know if you want his email.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a lady named Debbie who sells a CD Rom on Ebay that contains a digital version of the part book and operation manual. She is easy to deal with, just go to Ebay and type in "Snow Trac" if she has a CD for sale now it will show up in the search. If not, just wait a couple days and try again, she usually has them on there a couple times a month. The price, which shipping, is about $20.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks Bob,
I believe she is the one I just won a Snow Trac CD. That was a few days ago. I have no idea how long till it get here.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I did the same thing. I also printed out the information on Christer's website and then bound the whole thing together into a book after laminating the first & last pages.