• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Just picked up my first Snowtrac. Couple of questions.

roughwoods

SUPER Site Supporter
:thumb: Wow Dan!!! that will out do my toyota hands down. neat job.The thing I think you will have problems with is finding a trail that you can go fast on,but it should climb any hill you start up and pull a heck of a load!Now you need to install some o-shit handles in next to the pass-seat!!! I am thinking of doing a subaru swap next year.keep up the good work! Larry :applause: :tiphat: :respect:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Ive been eyeing the Subaru swap myself. May go that route as well. Either way thats one bad ass conversion! Chryler 2.2 block 1981 non turbo is 81 lbs (just block) the TBI is 94 and the turbo is 99 lbs.

dansvan

Not much of an update, been busy living life.

Here's a few pics of the start of the new paint job.

p1010540.jpg

p1010541.jpg

p1010542.jpg

berg

Re: Just picked up my first Snowtrac. ( revived for an update)

old post from 07'

Just read this thread and wondered if the poster
was still around and how the conversion went?

Did the chrysler turn out to be satisfactory?

teledawg

Dan sold the Trac-Master about 2 years ago to the Moose Federation (with out the engine). It is still not running that I know of.