• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BOMBARDIER-GO-TRAC-TRACKED-UTILITY-VEHICLE-W-WINCH ebay

Alp Trac

Attachments

• bonbi.jpg
    bonbi.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3,074

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is the "J5's" larger cousin sometimes reffered to as the Jimmy Muskeg Tractor. They are without question the toughest off road rigs built. I've owned one of these. They will go over stumps rocks trees and thru water about 40" deep. The New price tag was 60 to 100K. One this new in this condition should be worth 7 to 10 K used. This is a hunters first choice. A bit heavy to trailer around, but indestructable. They navigate snow quite well. Also one of these would make mince meat out of Big Al's new "Krusti". About like a Seal taking on a Polar Bear..... I don't know of any recorded cases of the Seal winning.

J5 Bombardier

:flagcan: Muskeg sold for around $8081.00, which is a good deal it's the trucking and exchange that's the killer for me.
Any bombardier vehicles on E bay that come up post them on the forum
Thanks J5 Bombardier

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
J5 . . . Where are you located? I see a Canada flag in your post, but are you located east, west or in the central part of the nation? If trucking is a major issue, then you may want to limit your search to one region, and it might also help us to know that region so we can help.

Have you checked with any dealers? Art Sheely in Colorado at Safety One is a huge dealership. Bill Guthrie at SnoTrans is another, both are western US.

J5 Bombardier

I'm just 30 miles west of the capital [Ottawa] on the Quebec side. The funny part is a few weeks ago I drove 5 hours into the heart of Bombardier territory around Quebec city and saw nothing but a few J5's , SW48's and one Nodwell 20 which could be a posibility.
Trucking was sorted out for the Penn. Muskeg had it worked out , but I set a limit for bidding and stuck to it. Who ever got it if they are on the south side of the border they got a great deal and the best of luck to them
J5 Bombardier:flagcan:

Grooming Snow

Trucking would not have been a problem up to Ottawa from PA, May be $6-$700 , trucks move back and forth, I get things trucked form just south of Quebec city to Wisconsin for about $1400 1/2 truck load, a little over 1100 miles

J5 Bombardier

I was checking on e bay today ,looks like the Muskeg was bought by a Canuck, so it looks like it will be coming north.:flagcan:
J5 Bombardier