• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow trac steering belt

teledawg

Hallo Couchlofaer, you like pictures :wink: well thats not a problem - enclose the pictures. We have 3 SnowTrac - 2 Snow Master (the are by one) and 1 SnowTrac witch we take care it is not any more in use by the owner, the owner are the Herzogenhorn Sporthotel http://www.herzogenhorn.info/
the keep them for historical reason - and also for safty reason when the KÄSSBOHRER have a down brake have nice day Arno

Hi Arno,

Do you know where these Herzogenhorn Snow-Masters are? It is always a good idea to keep tabs on where all the Snow-Masters are located! :whistling:

normal_snowtrac_039.jpg

normal_snowtrac_038.jpg

normal_snowtrac_026.jpg

This one looks like older pictures of your's:
normal_snowtrac_033.jpg

normal_snowtrac_030.jpg

There are many more of the pictures here at snow-groomer.com. LINK

Maybe your Snow-Tracs pictures are there too? :biggrin:

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
I like the design on the rear snow flaps! wish we had a close up
Nice job Fred putting these together

Arno Ortlieb

yes one are now my one ;-) the second one how is also my are from the same aria :) and the one how are left on the Herzogenhorn we take care of him - both I am have I am take them from the junk yard ( when I am was a kid, I am have to go with my dad to repair them and alway I wish to have a snowtrac by one) well some time dreams come true

you can see one the hood it is the one of the pictures / we make the tracks are smaller and we chance the spoket wheels

on Sunday I am and my colleagues will put the ST 4 snow master back to gather to drive, in summer when all the technical stuff are done he will get a new paint job an new tracks

Attachments

• ST4 SnowTrac (6).JPG
    ST4 SnowTrac (6).JPG
    75 KB · Views: 849
  • ST4 SnowTrac (8).JPG
    ST4 SnowTrac (8).JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 838
  • ST4 SnowTrac (2).JPG
    ST4 SnowTrac (2).JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 834
  • ST4 SnowTrac (20).jpg
    ST4 SnowTrac (20).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 886
Last edited:

Arno Ortlieb

Woow that looks very nice, i am a little bit jealousy - this aria looks like SNOWTRAC land :) the machine is very nice don my compliment

you have more pictures of your Snow Master ?? inside and motor

Guido_meda

It looks like the 2926V646 is also available in a metric equivelent:

V-Belt....Top Width....Outside Length.... Metric
Number...(Inches)......(inches)............. Number
2926V646 1-13/16..... 65.4.................46V1640A26
Maybe the 46V1640A26 will be eaiser to find in the Black Forest. :w00t2:

Explanitation of imperial belt part numbers: xxyyVzzz

xx := belt width in 1/16 of an inch.
29/16" = 1-13/16"

yy:= intended pully angle in degrees
26 degrees

V := variable speed belt

zzz := belt length in 1/10 of an Inches
646/10 = 64.6"

Explaniation of metric belp part numbers: xxVzzzzAyy
xx := belt top width in mm
46 mm wide

V := variable speed

zzzz := belt length in mm
1640 mm long

A := angle

yy := intended pully angle in degrees
26 degrees

Perfect thanks for help

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would like to point out that the 2926V646 belt is not the same angle as the orginal .It is close and not noticable. It could seat in after a few hours. We haven't had any trouble with it.
jim