• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1970 Sno cat

Ajay1118

Anybody looking for a 543A in decent shape it looks to be I’m just getting the particulars it’s located in Keswick Wa they’re asking 15k obo

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
wow, those are very desirable, the big wide pontoons, sedan body, V-8 power, it is the ultimate Tucker to have....and if it is in decent condition well worth every penny if not a bunch more, have seen ones in far less (like needing all 248 rollers, lots of broken grousers, etc etc) condition and the owner is asking that kind of money

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
usually, I have found that almost everytime, these machines have been sold by the time they show up on these kind of websites, for the most part, the owner of the site is trying make their site relevant or ??? pretty much the reason for Crickets, always cross posting from CL and very old ads at that...now, the real question is, who got the 543?

horsetrader

That Cat in Kennewick has been sold.... about a month and a half ago....sorry to be the bearer of bad news..a guy named Fred had it He sold his cabin and had no more use for it

horsetrader

Yep That is where I found it too...I contacted the owner..got more pics..and snoozed too long before I decided to buy it last week..Called Fred and It had been sold...RATS!!!...but since you are looking for older stuff Have you seen the KATRACK K-10 for sale on Boise C/L?...Kind of neat..only 3000 bucks..Take a look..punch in snowcat it will show up..Enjoy!!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
but who got it?

wow wow wow wow wow,

there is like 30 some snow cats on CL in the west, some very reasonably priced and ready for a new home...

Ajay1118

I received some info on five other tucker snow cats at a ski lodge 2 hrs south of me the gentlemen used to work at this ski lodge says there's five out behind the shop not used anymore . Might be parts or ??? He did tell me they were running then ! I ll let you guys know if they re any good or the models in case anybody interested

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I received some info on five other tucker snow cats at a ski lodge 2 hrs south of me the gentlemen used to work at this ski lodge says there's five out behind the shop not used anymore . Might be parts or ??? He did tell me they were running then ! I ll let you guys know if they re any good or the models in case anybody interested

now, that sounds promising

Ajay1118

It could be !! Hopefully some nice cats for somebody!! I’m not buying another one til mine is done !! I hope I can stick to that plan

Ajay1118

Contacted the ski resort on blue mountain where supposedly there were 5 Tucker's !! Unfortunately they re gone !! Sorry guys !!!