• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hyperflexible

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
awhile ago, i found an old interest after a few (many) years, in dance (mainly, gymnastics), after i quit (not via my choice. my Mom was too busy, & so that, was that). i put myself to a test earlier yesterday, skeptical i could achieve very many this-&-that's.
well, i got to my goal this afternoon/evening, & put my joints into positions i was not so aware i could achieve now. i'm ready to begin again. most women in their mid-30's may not be so great @ placing thier feet into places i stretch my feet to, while they click their knees into place, or placing feet over their shoulders, or other things. i can, tho, after a few moments. ow, yeah. endorphins, tho, yeah. & aspirin.
yinz think i'm too old~
i'm being very sincere. plz be polite on that one. TY.
-luvs