• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Here's another beauty...

HGM

Why is it even a question?????

Bush says the National Anthem should be in English

DUH!!!!:pat: I completely agree with him, and applaud him for making the statement:applause: ..But why is the media even asking our president such a question, and why do some imigrants feel the need to bring their culture in to overpower ours as a nation.. If we are the United States, we have a particular flavor... There can be individuals within our culture, but to become dominant, I feel is just wrong...

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Typical media, This is the United States, when my grandparents came over they learned the english language and they also joined the armed forces. And guess what, they paid taxes just like every one else at that time.

Our media has become stupid and will do anything to get their name out there. What kind of a dumb question was that anyway, should the National Anthem be sung in English. Dah :pat: :pat:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's because they're now doing it in Spanish and changing some of the words along the way.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193533,00.html

"A remix to be released in June will contain several lines in English that condemn U.S. immigration laws. Among them: "These kids have no parents, cause all of these mean laws ... let's not start a war with all these hard workers, they can't help where they were born.""

JayC

Huh?
This whole thing really gets my goat. It should be treasonous to sing the national anthem any other way. This is an English speaking country. Those who don't want to speak English can get out.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: