• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Carbonated beverages

Carbonated Beverage choice

• Total voters

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
AndyM and Bob were talking about diet Pepsi in another thread and picking on the good stuff (Coke).

What do you prefer?

BTW, we're going with non-alcoholic carbonated beverages in this poll.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I use to be a die hard Coke fan. The day they dropped the original Classic was the day I switched to Pepsi. I not sure if the Classic today is the same as the Classic of 15 years ago but when they went back it just didn't taste the same. Been pretty much Pepsi since.

murph

kensfarm

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I usually bring 1/2 gallon of apple juice w/ me while I'm out on the tractor.. only revert to soda.. if I'm outta juice!

HGM

I'm a sweet tea and water kind of guy.. I stopped drinking sodas all together about 5yrs ago when Mountain Dew became a bit of an addiction.. I lost 20lbs in the following year.. Recently, I have started back to drinking a Diet Coke 3-4x per week, just for some variety... It just wont quench my thirst like water or tea..

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
The town of Worland Wyoming 60 miles to our west (population about 5,000) has a major Pepsi bottling plant for this region. Since the plant is probably the major employers in the area, it is almost impossible to get a Coke products in that town. When you ask for a Coke they look at you like you are an alien. I like to let them know there are other cola products in the world, as I always ask for Coke and settle for the Pepsi product. It is a good second choice if the real thing is not available.
:drink: :drink:

AndyM

Charter Member
I'm a Diet Pepsi guy, but I'll buy Diet Coke ONLY if their is a HUGE difference in price.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Don't drink pop at all for years and years. Give me icetea or water, or better yet Killians. Seems pop just makes me more thirsty than before I drank it. Ofcourse a little coke smothered in rum isn't bad every so often!:tiphat::beer::beer:

daedong

johnday said:
Don't drink pop at all for years and years. Give me icetea or water, or better yet Killians. Seems pop just makes me more thirsty than before I drank it. Ofcourse a little coke smothered in rum isn't bad every so often!:tiphat::beer::beer:

Sign of a good drunk.:applause:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
johnday said:
I think people like me better when I'm half ripped!
I too think a lot of things when I'm half ripped. As it works out, many are wrong:pat:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
HGM said:
I'm a sweet tea and water kind of guy.. I stopped drinking sodas all together about 5yrs ago when Mountain Dew became a bit of an addiction.....

When I was in grade school, I had a friend that used to vacation with his parents in Cuba on a regular basis. That was back in the old days when COKE was the real thing. He bacame addicted to COKE in the bottle and said that the stuff in the States wasn't nearly as good. The differance was what was in the formula and what was left out in the States......