• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

When you're outta glue, Staples will do !

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I,m not sure you would say that if you knew how he pulled it off PG . I guess it depends on how some look at useing severely handicapped people for entertainment purposes . :sad:
Gee, and I thought it was a smoke and mirrors stunt.:unsure:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Gee, and I thought it was a smoke and mirrors stunt.:unsure:
Nope , I cant remember where I seen it , But from what I understood they caught a lot of hell from airing it once it someone came forward saying how it was done .

I thought it was amazing untill I heard that , not so much afterwords . Seemed a little sad to me . :mellow:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Nope , I cant remember where I seen it , But from what I understood they caught a lot of hell from airing it once it someone came forward saying how it was done .

I thought it was amazing untill I heard that , not so much afterwords . Seemed a little sad to me . :mellow:
Well in that case, it makes me sad too.

Looking at it from the perspective of being "magic"-- well only then would it be cool.

Using the disabled for entertainment purposes chaps my ass.

My bad ;)

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Look at it this way, it enables the disabled person to have a job.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I,m not sure you would say that if you knew how he pulled it off PG . I guess it depends on how some look at useing severely handicapped people for entertainment purposes . :sad:

Wasn't sure how they did it.......Didn't mean to bash anyone........except maybe Sushi.................

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Look at it this way, it enables the disabled person to have a job.

Yep , I recon its just how you look at it . I,ve just never seen anyone else stoop to that type of thing to make it look like magic . Just kind of took the magic out of it for me & made it far from entertaining . Just My opinion though . :biggrin:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
I am for full employment even if it means that the welfare collectors have to pick up garbage along side the highway rather than collecting the benefits for just sitting on their rear ends watching their big screen televisions.