• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My 50 best new friends !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You can bet within 2 hours of landing in Panama City I will have a box of Cuban Cohiba Cigars ! Now I see that as 50 friends getting together to enjoy the smoke and shoot the shit . All you gotta do is show up ??? :clap:
Anyone that does not show up ..... I hate you ! :w00t2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
A prop plane won't pick me up ........... :sad:
:yum::biggrin:

Holy Crap ! How big are you ??? What about about one of those big cargo plane jobs ??? Thats what I am taking down .....:unsure:
We can get toasted on the way . Will stop and pick up Bob S, on the way . Something to poke at with a stick as we travel down . :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
1. I hate ceegars.
2. I fear flying.
3. You'd have to teach me how to shoot shit with a Ruger, it's hard enough to handle as it is. :D

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
1. I hate ceegars.
2. I fear flying.
3. You'd have to teach me how to shoot shit with a Ruger, it's hard enough to handle as it is. :D

Only The Polecat is allowed to teach you how to shoot shit ! I learned my lesson . ...

.. slowly slinks back to hole :sad:.......

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Only The Polecat is allowed to teach you how to shoot shit ! I learned my lesson . ...

.. slowly slinks back to hole :sad:.......
For some reason I had us pictured at some remote outhouse, you behind me and holding my grasp, teaching if you will-aiming downward into a pile of ___
That ain't my idea of target practice.:yum: