• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Amy Winehouse has Creepy legs!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Holy CRAP!!!!! I cant understand this photo, but it makes me SICK! :sick:

0411_winehouse_bauergriffin.jpg

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Holy CRAP!!!!! I cant understand this photo, but it makes me SICK! :sick:

Maybe PG being a nurse can tell us. But I still don't know why you are so in love or impressed with this woman whoops back space out the woman and put something else in there.

:ermm:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Maybe PG being a nurse can tell us. But I still don't know why you are so in love or impressed with this woman whoops back space out the woman and put something else in there.

Amen. I don't get it. And why look at her legs....:bonk:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Good God!!
It looks to me like her femur is jutting out when she walks.
Could be because there is zero fat to support the surrounding tissue.
Or.. this is a photoshop pic.
Either way, it's gross.
The girl needs help and some hydration...
Damn!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Maybe PG being a nurse can tell us. But I still don't know why you are so in love or impressed with this woman whoops back space out the woman and put something else in there

Im not! I think her singing is pretty good, but looks-wise she is NOT attractive. :ermm:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
First, I read the mother-in-law oral sex joke, then I saw this picture.

I almost banned myself tonight. :w00t2:

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Im not! I think her singing is pretty good, but looks-wise she is NOT attractive. :ermm:

Alison Krauss would kick her hiney. Or, Lucia Micarelli...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGECiLJo2LU"]YouTube - Lucia Micarelli[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL-k_295sNc&feature=related"]YouTube - Kashmir - Lucia Micarelli[/ame]

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
God, those are some ugly legs. I'd hate to have them wrapped around my neck. Can I say that here? Don't see why not, there's already been a reference to oral sex with your mother-in-law.
:brows: :brows:

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Gotta love the dude playing flute in the Kashmir video. That has to be Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull.

Yup. He did a solo tour playing Tull stuff and other stuff.

Check out "A Classic Case" from Tull; late 80's CD with a full symphony backing them up. WAY cool:clap: