• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dr Rum is in the house !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
There could be some great "Long tall tale" stories told tonight on FF !!!
I'm in the mood :biggrin:

Never really know where my mind is going until I get there !!:w00t2::w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I won't drink but will enjoy the read. Where in the hell is Rusty?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Spanking the monkey?

Rusty got a monkey ????? Thats cool ! Whad the monkey do to get spanked ??? I bet it shit on the floor :w00t2:. monkeys do that ... At least that is what I heard anyway ....???

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just opened a bottle of wine. I'm ready to be entertained Al. Let the show begin. :D :beer:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Al,,
How bout the shot foot story

Its basically about how I found the good Lord and my new direction in life . You sure you're ready for a serious DR. Rum story ??? Its pretty emotional .

Last edited:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
ohhhhhh......:doh: My head hurts ...and I have a splitting headache :doh:. Why are my pj's inside out ???
Hope you all enjoyed last night .....?????? I just remember bits and pieces .

Why am I up at 6AM ???? :w00t2:

I swear these "Dr. Rum stories" are going to be the death of me someday !

snow dog

WE did,, the funny story and all the pictures left most of us unable to talk. speachless,,, thanks Al