• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Paint Your Personality

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My results: (btw, I think pretty accurate on most things, off on a few)
You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
accurate on some things, off on others

You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
My results: (btw, I think pretty accurate on most things, off on a few)
Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.
With the exception of the T-shirt note, From what I know of Bob, I would concur with the rest.

I scored very similar and found most to be accurate.
You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.​

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Sounds OK, though I do look very scruffy. Not sure about being sociable, but the last part of that bit is right.
Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

You are very considerate. Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone. Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought I was exactly the same as some others, but I think this is slightly different. Here is what it said:

ou have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

referring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

In general, you are an undesirable jerk. You are not sensitive to the feelings of the insecure people on TBN. You won't lie to make them feel better.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
In general, you are an undesirable jerk. You are not sensitive to the feelings of the insecure people on TBN. You won't lie to make them feel better.

:yum::yum::yum:

daedong

Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

Pretty much spot on

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Dargo and I got the same results!!:4_11_9: I'm going out in the yard and eat worms!!!:eek::eek::beer:

working woman

Site Supporter
You are a person who appoaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professinals, then move in for the attack.

Peferring a more casual qppearance you are most comfortable in jeans and t-shirt that a suit. You dont like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Variety is the spice of life! you are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always walk away with new friends.

You are a very practical person. Its more important to you that things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I found it to be very appropriate..................:thumb:

Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.

Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone

OkeeDon

Oh, heck, the easy thing to do is just go read TC18's. He and I are the same, once again:
------------------------
house=grey

shirt=blue

rose=red

car=silver

phone=black

bear=brown

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
OkeeDon said:
Oh, heck, the easy thing to do is just go read TC18's. He and I are the same, once again:
------------------------

Wow Don,
We do think alike.......on most things. There are some things we see completely opposite about, but we all have our own opinions :wave:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Gatorboy said:
I knew this test wouldn't give decent results when it spelled COLOR incorrectly. :pat:
:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Or is it that the USA spells it wrong and the rest of the world is correct? :confused:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Gatorboy said:
I knew this test wouldn't give decent results when it spelled COLOR incorrectly. :pat:
Growing up 1/4 mile from Canada, either way was acceptable in school. As well as spending Canadian money as if it was US.:tiphat::beer::beer:

JayC

Huh?
House = Yellow

You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

Shirt = Lime Green

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

Rose = Red

Car = Red

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.

Cell Phone = Gray

Teddy Bear = Brown