• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where is your milk from? Keeping it local?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I just posted this on netcookingtalk.

Check the code to see if you're supporting your local dairy farmer(s).
I checked a half gallon of milk from Kroger.
It said 18, so Indiana.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1520861251222.jpg
    FB_IMG_1520861251222.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 137

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
depends- i'll usually get 4% milk via 'iggle, -(local), tho buy almond/soy--

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Interesting. My gallon of milk from WallyWorld for $2.69 a gallon says 50-VER for Vermont and Plant Code 1880 for Rochester NY.

I would buy my milk more local from a local dairy but they continue to pay the farmers record low prices per hundredweight while retailing their milk at almost $5.00 a gallon here. That shit just cannot continue so I boycott them.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just noticed. #11. District of Columbia!

They must use all the horse shit that spews from the liberals to fertilize the land. :yum:

jwstewar

I was say the majority of our milk comes from one of the goats in the red barn about 350' from our house. :)

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I was say the majority of our milk comes from one of the goats in the red barn about 350' from our house. :)

I could never figure out why you farmers go through all the trouble of milking those animals when you can just go the store and buy it in a bottle and be done with it.:yum::bolt::th_lmao:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a dairy plant here in town.
It's been in business for years.
Arps.
Their milk is outrageously priced.
I choose Kroger for milk, the one granddaughter is lactose intolerant so she gets soy or almond milk.
Actually no one drinks much real milk in the house.
It's mainly used for cooking and baking.