• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CO2 Cartridges for mini beer keg

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Pic:

Attachments

• 20171230_180402.jpg
    20171230_180402.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 142

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So what are you supposed to do with the expended CO2 cartridges? Are they refillable?

One time use. When you screw it on the device a pin punctures the seal. When it’s depleted it’s just a piece of scrap metal so put it in recycling. There are refillable CO2 cartridges but they are much larger

I’m sure we can put together a crew to help you test it and make sure it is functioning properly. :whistling:

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Gotcha.

These things really are great. Craft beer on tap without the expense\trouble of a kegerator.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
JP, holding just 64oz's (just 4 pints of beer) do you find yourself having to refill very often? I like the idea but 64 oz seems like it would leave me wanting. Plus hard to share with buddies as you'd quickly run out.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
We've had a craft beer explosion in SW Ohio. I love craft beer, but sometimes I just want half a beer. Especially when it's a heavy stout or porter or an IPA with an ABV north of 7%. Also, regular growlers let the beer go flat in a flash so you have to drink 'em fast. This thing lets me drink the really good stuff over a week or so.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good point. Two of those strong IPA's that I have once in awhile is my limit, so I guess 64 ozs would last me a week or so also. Kewl.