• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you drinking tonight?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
...because I can't find Moosehead.
You'd think being a little over an hour from the Canadian border I could.
Lol

20210226_170318.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
None for me. Not on Fridays (or Wednesdays) during Lent. But damn, I think a stout dark ale would hit the spot!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Calumet Farms 14 year black label bourbon

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Makers Mark tonight after coming home from the fencing club.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Glenfiddich; neat

A day without scotch is like a day.... ?‍♂️

What am I saying? I have no idea what that would be like.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Glenfiddich; neat

A day without scotch is like a day.... ?‍♂️

What am I saying? I have no idea what that would be like.
Drink 2 today. On Wednesdays & Fridays during Lent I give up alcohol. But I could use a glass, in abstentia.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My son gave me a bottle of 12 year single pot still Irish whiskey called REDBREAST
I'll be trying that one night this weekend.

We are heading down to the Springfield MO house on Saturday. That'll be a shot or two in "Pinch"

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Grapefruit Juice.... Neat..

Lol.. :)
One of my favorites. I prefer yellow but it is almost impossible to find. I drink 16 OZ of pink Grapefruit juice daily.

One of my favorite summer pleasures is one part Tequila to four parts Yellow Grapefruit juice. An awesome cooler but only if made with the yellow grapefruit.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Celebrating Notre Dame Fencing’s win of the NCAA Championship. Dasha and the team riding home with the trophy. It’s a 2 drink night!
837CD927-D355-45D2-92BD-4E5DA4E16E07.jpeg

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck Bob, I had a two drink night for no other reason than I couldn't find anything worth watching on TV. :)
Congrats to Dasha.

Dasha reports that there is a campus wide CELEBRATION for the Fencing Team, it is something they do every time any team wins a national championship. ND also won the Atlantic Coast Conference championship and there was no campus wide party. Being that its Notre Dame, I'm betting that there is alcohol being consumed somewhere. That said, I can't really let those kids drink alone. I'll be joining them again tonight. After 5pm. Of course.

E9DF861C-7BCA-4A87-95DC-03E4ED4333C3.jpeg

Reactions: Doc

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure what I paid, but I know it was under $100. Doubt it was under $50. But WELLER Full Proof is in my glass tonight and it is absolutely superb.

Seriously worth whatever I paid for it.

Well worth searching for a bottle and buying it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ooooh Fred's got the good stuff. ?

I'm having a cup of Tetley black tea, 2 bags, splash o' cream.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm having a cup of Tetley black tea, 2 bags, splash o' cream.

Two bags!!! My Lord, that'll make a man of you. :p

Me? I had a bottle of some weird stout while I was feeding the dogs and nursed it through dinner. It said that it had flavors of caramel, raspberry cheesecake and Graham crackers and it certainly did. It also had an 11% alcohol content. It was different but still okay. I still prefer my beer to taste like beer and not dessert. After dinner I had a Scotch, nothing special just a blend but still enjoyable.