• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you drinking tonight?

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jack Daniels Single Barrel. It's about as smooth as I can find. Bob

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My last two fingers of PINCH. Then it is back to Glenfiddich

I'm nursing a bottle of Nadurra. Quite tasty, but the bottle is about gone. Picked up a couple of new (to me) bottles. A Tomatin and a Scapa. Has anybody tried either of these?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm nursing a bottle of Nadurra. Quite tasty, but the bottle is about gone. Picked up a couple of new (to me) bottles. A Tomatin and a Scapa. Has anybody tried either of these?

I have nursed more that one bottle of Glenlivet into oblivion in the past myself.

I find it a bit sharp for a 16 year old. It needs a little taming to be drinkable. I prefer not to add water, but a little ice makes it smoother.

Genfiddich is the same and priced the same but only 12. One wonders what it would develop if allowed to be an adult. But the 18 year old version is pricey and hard to find.

Pinch is a blend but always smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth. It too is pricey $55.00) and hard to find.

My everyday beer is Sam Adams Boston but I will gladly drink anything from their brewery.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
It's still only the early afternoon and I am drinking a rather flat lukewarm Coca-Cola!
But it's still as yummy and delicious as can be!

Leni

Vodka with fresh raspberries in it. Another favorite is vodka with fresh strawberries. To H@%l with the artificial stuff.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Asbach 3 year old brandy tonight when I watch NCIS. Maybe a second one when I watch Secrets of the Dead.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have nursed more that one bottle of Glenlivet into oblivion in the past myself.

I find it a bit sharp for a 16 year old. It needs a little taming to be drinkable. I prefer not to add water, but a little ice makes it smoother.

Genfiddich is the same and priced the same but only 12. One wonders what it would develop if allowed to be an adult. But the 18 year old version is pricey and hard to find.

Pinch is a blend but always smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth. It too is pricey $55.00) and hard to find.

My everyday beer is Sam Adams Boston but I will gladly drink anything from their brewery.

Glen Nadurra is single barrel cask strength. ABV varies slightly but hovers around 56%. That to me begs a little water. At $90/bottle and uncut, it's not a bad buy for a 16 year old.

Had a glass of Boulevard Wheat over the weekend. One of your locals. I used to pick it up in Mo when driving through. One of my favorites.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
high-end fer me, as of late, unless blake is buyng fer us.......~~
when you're me & u hafta kinda budget, if your family is to goona get their yearly Christmas presents w/ 'luv, aubrey' on their tags. :flowers:

Attachments

• untitled1029ish15.jpg
    untitled1029ish15.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I tend to stick with what I know. No hard liquor. Either Brava or Coors light works. Though I can't have more than 1-2 drinks at a time due to my liver still in recovery mode.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
One of these magnificent brews:

Attachments

• 36644_Deschutes_Pinedrops12_Comp_R7_SMP.png
    36644_Deschutes_Pinedrops12_Comp_R7_SMP.png
    1 MB · Views: 303

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
enough that blake was boasting on my skill in regards to dining so well, yet being so teensy, & getting not-drunk on a plethora of my fountain of inebriation--

& that was dinner, yinz guys. & we got 2 so we as to not hafta order tonite. so tonite's dinner is in my fridge. there is so much a supply of rice in there, as we both set that aside, that i could stuff a cabbage/pepper, or make us soup.

Attachments

• blur1.jpg
    blur1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 306
  • broccolieggdropsoup.jpg
    broccolieggdropsoup.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 307
  • thatwasmydinneruntilblaetookoverthat1.jpg
    thatwasmydinneruntilblaetookoverthat1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 280

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Beer ............. it never changes other than the occasional Jager bomb!

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I haven't seen that one locally and will have to check out the big store. I like IPA.

Tonight was a Duck Pond Merlot withe quiche.

Deschutes' Fresh Squeezed IPA is equally delicious, but it packs 225 calories. :ermm:

Gunsrus

Tonight I'm drinking orange juice. My drinking habits are really down to earth. I don't like wine or beer, so alcoholic beverages are out for me.

awakevaulting

Nothing for tonight because I had a drink the other day already. I had a shot of my favorite Margarita. I like its taste of a sweet and sour. I had it for a thanksgiving party of a dearest friend.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I was at a watch party last night for the local elections. I had a lemon iced tea and one Shiner Bock. It's just not kosher to get stopped for DUI coming home from the Sheriff's watch party. When I got home I had one small Scotch with ice. Pretty much a normal night as far as alcohol is concerned.