• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Me :biggrin:

Attachments

• winner-theme.gif
    winner-theme.gif
    41.1 KB · Views: 144

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
And once again , ME ME ME be the winner :clap:

BTW , I,m only working 5 foot from my puter the rest of the day .:brows:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I heard you have to leave your compound to win the prize. :poke:

Might as well give up now since I am the winner!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yes! I knew it!

Thread closed.

Normally when a thread is closed others can't post to it and there is a little icon at the left top that says it is closed. So with this in mind and the fact that I can post to it and even make spelling eeeeerrrrs tells me I am the winner.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Perhaps you are right but I am still the declared winner. I respect Cowboy's decision as an impartial judge and will not insult him otherwise.

Lia

Banned
Guys, guys, this is a pointless pursuit for y'all. It can lead nowhere, except to the despair of defeat, for you all. Happiness for me is gonna be in seeing y'all in the rear view mirror as I wing my way to the winning post. :flowers:

I WIN!!!!!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Keep flapping Lia, you have a long way to go. Rback you never had a chance because I'm the winner here.

Lia

Banned
Keep flapping Lia, you have a long way to go.

You know, you really should do something about your shocking lack of confidence... :whistling:

Rback you never had a chance because I'm the winner here.

An admirable sentiment, but I fear you've lost sight of the salient point here PB, and that is that I am already far ahead of you in the winning stakes. Byebye Sweetie... :tongue:

Once again, I lead, I WILL Win!!!! :smile:

Lia

Banned
"WILL Win" doesn't cut it - that just means you accept the fact that I am already the winner.

You can dance around with semantics all you like, but you know that I will lead all the way, and be first to the winning post!!!

The Winner takes a bow!!!!

Lia

Status
Not open for further replies.