• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Prime Rib
Baked Tater
Veggies
Crab Legs
Salad
Bread
Creme Brule

Anybody beat that?

Anybody?

Anybody? :whistling:

P6190233.jpg

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
chicken adobo pizza - but you're right, prime rib & crab legs sounds pretty tasty.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow that veggies squash dish looks great!

We had some grilled rib-eyes with homemade garlic bread. A side of applesauce. Some wine. Nothing fancy. Not even a potato!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
i wish i could eat. my bowls are all plugged. i want my fav. ogion ring tortilla shell and lettuse.
Don't think I've ever heard of plugged bowls.
May I suggest Cascade on the hottest setting of your dishwasher (pots and pans, heavy wash):yum:

*sarc off*-

I had 3 slices of pizza. One eaten at 4:30.. it was warm.
Second slice eaten around 6-ish, cold.
Last slice eaten at 7:30 with my nose buried in TARS.
Nursey on the go dinner.. yay!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
if you are going to cook why not make it look good as it tastes?..lol

wait until i post my mac & cheese this week..lol
Your mac and cheese?
Well honey, I can tell you one thing right now, it won't be remotely like the out of the box crap!
Come on now, don't you just ever say to hell with it and have something like a grilled cheese sandwich and some canned soup?

:hide:

BamsBBQ

Your mac and cheese?
Well honey, I can tell you one thing right now, it won't be remotely like the out of the box crap!
Come on now, don't you just ever say to hell with it and have something like a grilled cheese sandwich and some canned soup?

:hide:

yup with some very very thinly sliced onions and maybe a little fresh dill and tomato soup

i do have a couple of weaknesses that are easy to make

013800142245.jpg

thai chicken with jasmin rice..very very tasty

and

7142900246.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
By the way, I had a salad plate.
Sent one of the girls down to the kitchen and told her to throw on anything "salady" off the bar.
So, I had a tossed salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bacon bits, onion, and chopped boiled egg with honey french dressing, as well as some cold macaroni salad, and some cottage cheese with a few pickled beet slices.

No meat today, even the bacon bits were fake. lol

BamsBBQ

i need to live closer to you.. that way at work you could have leftovers and it would still be better than the food you have been describing at work..lol

my FIL always tells people "I could live off of Jeff's leftovers and still be thinking i was eating a gourmet meal and not leftovers"...lol

i hate leftovers..lol

oh and the bacon bits on my caesar salad were fake today to...lol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
i need to live closer to you.. that way at work you could have leftovers and it would still be better than the food you have been describing at work..lol

my FIL always tells people "I could live off of Jeff's leftovers and still be thinking i was eating a gourmet meal and not leftovers"...lol

i hate leftovers..lol

oh and the bacon bits on my caesar salad were fake today to...lol
I don't always eat from the kitchen at work.
Pretty often it's Subway or something else if I have time to run out.
As you know, I do pack my work dinner from time to time.
I hate leftovers, come to think of it, I never have many leftovers since I am cooking for one (or two) if you count the weiner dog.

She's going to dig the smell of something meaty I'll be making tomorrow.:brows:

Hint: pork steaks were on sale.
Doesn't that thrill you, Master Of My Falling Off The Veggie Wagon?
:boxing::rolf2:
You people on Netcookingtalk have been the worst influence on me for the last few months.:biggrin: